How many of us live along the East Coast of the US?

<p>I’m a New Yorker!</p>

<p>Me.</p>

<p>Georgia. (■■■)</p>

<p>I’m willing to bet that I live farther east along the US coast than anyone else in HSL :b</p>

<p>Northern Virginian!</p>

<p>^ I used to be a Northern Virginian (D.C. area; fairfax county/falls chruch) <3…not anymore though :[</p>

<p>East coast , FTW.</p>

<p>I live on the east coast.</p>

<p>I live south of that, (Prince William County, same D.C. area, Woodbridge, VA).</p>

<p>So much fun.</p>

<p>^ hahaha I’ve been to Prince William county a couple of times…i’ve got relatives that live there…lol</p>

<p>I miss VA SO MUCH …it’s the only place i really feel at home…plus, D.C. is my fav city ( then NYC after)… <em>sighs</em></p>

<p>D.C. is amazing, but I can’t wait to leave the state.</p>

<p>East Coast dominance.</p>

<p>Jersey boi.</p>

<p>Lucky people. I miss the east coast like crazy :(</p>

<p>East Coast representin! MA</p>

<p>Represent :)</p>

<p>I’m from Maryland…Loving the DC area people!</p>

<p>A bit northwest of Boston… Can’t imagine being anywhere else :D</p>

<p>Southern Virginia! :)</p>

<p>DMV Represent!</p>

<p>Northwest Virginia! (Harrisonburg)</p>

<p>Glad to see Virginians on CC.</p>

<p>New Joisyyy here.</p>