I believe to be in the possession of a horse and am in dire need of your help.

<p>I believe I am now in the possession of a horse that gives off the aura of possibly being a fine racing companion.</p>

<p>Shall I put him into the races? If so, what shall be his name? And should you give it a name, what amounts or sums of monies would you possibly bet within the parlor upon this mighty horse?</p>

<p>Glue factory.</p>

<p>name shall be 13375P33K</p>

<p>Name it your current or future college and the year you graduate, this will let us know it’s you. I’d bet 5 bucks.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>At least name it something tasteful! How about Boxer? :P</p>

<p>NO, BOXER, NO!</p>

<p>CAN’T YOU PIGS READ THAT THIS IS A TRUCK FROM A GLUE COMPANY?!?</p>

<p>…I apologize for my outburst…</p>

<p>* Napoleon Napoleon Napoleon * </p>

<p>That was the first Orwell book I read though.</p>

<p>This names are quite intriguing. However, I shall wait for more suggestions.</p>