I just realized I fail at life

<p>I took my final exam in English today and I just realized that I skipped a page (and missed 25 out of 150 questions). I fail at life. Has this, or something along these lines, ever happened to someone else?</p>

<p>Sorry, but I think a LOL is in order. That sucks, but I don't see how you would think going from question 125 to question 150 is just a coincidence.</p>

<p>I always do tests out of order. Like I'll do the first couple of pages and then do the last one or something like that. I am in awe of my own stupidity</p>

<p>Uhhh...yeah, that's horrible. I so did not misunderstand the meaning of this thread and list some of my epic fail moments. Instead, I bring you comfort and reassurance, brother. <em>bows</em> :D</p>

<p>Were those 25 the only ones you got wrong?</p>

<p>Sadly not. There were quite possibly the most random questions I have ever seen on some of the poems that we read this school year which I know I got wrong.</p>

<p>Can't you talk to your teacher and explain to them how you accidentally skipped the questions? Maybe s/he will have mercy on you.</p>

<p>It's happened where I think it's odd how I'm done early on a test and sit around staring at the ceiling only to realize that there's a back and there's only 5 minutes left.</p>

<p>And this is why they tell you to look over your test :P</p>

<p>FAIL .</p>

<p>when did you realize this? did you ask your teacher if you could do those q's?</p>

<p>In order to ace my environmental science final I needed an 86. I was operating on less than an hour of sleep during the test and missed a 3 point requirement in the written section. I was too tired to bother checking my work so I didn't i got an 83 on my final :(</p>

<p>I skipped the entire last page on a history test once. =/ Could be worse...on AP exams when people skip a question but forget to skip over it on the scantron, it screws up so much (I've always caught myself whenever I did do this, though)...</p>

<p>Yeah, scantrons are pretty deadly. :(</p>

<p>One time on a physics test I didnt realize there was a whole back sheet of the test. I finished a half an hour early only to realize at the end that I never finished. <em>Shrug</em></p>

<p>I realized life fails at me.</p>

<p>On the sat I thought I finished a writing section 15 minutes early only to realize there were 2 more pages when it was time for the next section.</p>

<p>I once accidentally skipped the entire open-ended section of a Chem test, but luckily no one else finished the test so my teacher gave us more time the next day. Not sure if that helped all that much anyway, but I didn't fail at least.</p>

<p>doing all synonyms on a vocab test and wondering why there were multiple answers for a few...</p>