I love my friends and I do not want to graduate..however..

<p>So hey guys, I go to a very asian school in Orange County, California, a school that has treated me well the past 4 years. However, now that I am going to college, I feel that I will miss all my friends. I mean, we have enjoyed doing SOOO MUCH stuff together these 4 years…studying…hanging out…eating Chipotle…messing around…messing with other people…bullying losers and lame people…talking behind their backs…going to parties with only cool people, etc.
Like when I went to prom, there was this annoying guy who wanted to join our group. and I was like…wth? So I told my friend to not let him in…it was HILARIOUS!!
and then during my birthday, I told my friend to not invite this one annoying guy…hahahaha
But yea, I will def. miss all my friends (yes, I have a lot), after I am in college. And LOL at the losers, especially this one guy who I hate so much, who are going to crappy colleges.
Haha, my friends and I are actually planning to mess up his house with tp/eggs SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD this upcoming weekend, it’s not even gonna be funny ;] Like, seriously, he is the lamest person I know. He posts vids on facebook with himself playing music and stuff…we’re like…wow.wow. epic phailllllllll</p>

<p>I just feel so sad at the prospect of missing all these dear friends. sigh.</p>

<p>~MZ</p>

<p>There there…you can be my friend.</p>

<p>Welcome back tomjones</p>

<p>are you supposed to be the resident ■■■■■? because so far all of your threads have not been funny. maybe I’ll take the position from you when I’m feeling bored, I can do so much better.</p>

<p>aware .</p>

<p>

do it.</p>

<p>10 char</p>

<p>yeah, it’s hard leaving the people you love</p>

<p>lol, are you mocking w00j00…or are you guys the same people…</p>

<p>btw, how does it feel to watch tubgirl every single minute of your life?</p>

<p>I am curious about tubgirl now. Is the girl in it attractive?</p>

<p>^***</p>

<p>no, she is morbidly obese and she eats her own poop like it is a buffet</p>

<p>I find her at least semi-attractive…
I think your standards are way too high…</p>

<p>Yeah so I’ve gathered that you’re an ******* from what you’ve said.</p>