I slept with...(it hurt)

<p>my stomach on the mattress and when I woke up, my back hurt. Anyone else do this? I tried not rolling over on my stomach but I always manage to, waking up with a sore back.</p>

<p>hahaha
i always sleep on my stomach</p>

<p>i can't sleep on my stomach. I'd be scared that I'd suffocate myself with my pillow:)</p>

<p>sleeping on your stomach isn't good for your heart.</p>

<p>I cant not sleep on my stomach</p>

<p>my friend used to wake up with a sore lower back all the time and she'd complain it was because of lying on her front, she said she just got in the habit of prepping herself before she slept and it made for less pain</p>

<p>I would never sleep on my stomach, rather too uncomfortable</p>

<p>I literally tried to tuck myself into the comforters so it would be hard to flip over and I still did. I can't sleep on my back anymore :(</p>

<p>i've never been able to sleep on my back. i feel too exposed..like something may land on my face.</p>

<p>Yea, I can't fall the sleep all the time because of my bed's pressure points. My ribs sometimes ache in the morning. I need tempur pedic.</p>

<p>I sleep with my stomach on the mattress as well, as unhealthy as it is.</p>

<p>I feel so stiff and uncomfortable laying perfectly on my back.</p>

<p>Here is a picture to illustrate</p>

<p><a href="http://www.articlediary.com/assets/best-mattress-for-backpain.jpg%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.articlediary.com/assets/best-mattress-for-backpain.jpg&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>^LMAO wow thanks for the picture and the attractive woman ;).</p>

<p>I can only sleep with my head turned to the right. Never the left.</p>

<p>Head turned left for me, turned right gives me vertigo sometimes.</p>

<p>I always sleep on my side..but I am also a restless sleeper..* most * of the time.</p>

<p>I cannot recall ever sleeping on my tum.</p>

<p>I slept with a girl.</p>

<p>It did not hurt. :D hehe</p>

<p>The title of this thread is terribly suggestive.</p>

<p>I sleep half on my stomach and half on my side.</p>

<p>If i try sleeping on my back...it's painful.</p>

<p>I'm not going to say what the title of this thread made me think about. :) I have a somewhat impure mind.</p>

<p>Usually my neck hurts when I sleep on my tummy.</p>

<p>
[quote]
I always sleep on my side..but I am also a restless sleeper.. most of the time.</p>

<p>I cannot recall ever sleeping on my tum.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>That's me!</p>