I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake

<p>I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy… </p>

<p>no but seriously.</p>

<p>Why are there so many people on the chance me threads being a-holes to random people they don’t even know.</p>

<p>Personally, I have not experienced this type of cattiness but whenever I go onto other “chance me” threads there is always someone there to put other people down for their grades. </p>

<p>That is possibly the most stupid thing to be mean to someone about, it doesn’t even affect the person being mean. </p>

<p>Let’s just help each other and if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it. Simple as that. </p>

<p>God. lots of type A personalities here on CC
/rantover</p>

<p>She doesn’t even go here!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>aw i wish the same thing. I really identify with that time period too. my middle school experience was awesome.</p>

<p>Two things:

  1. At my middle school we did NOT get along at all. Everyone hated each other over stupid little things.
  2. I get tired of chance threads. They are literally EVERYWHERE! I agree I think it is messed up if someone is being an ahole in a chance thread that in under the chances forum, but when they are anywhere else, I say it is fair game. Learn the rules or face the consequences.</p>

<p>I hated middle school. Students were even more immature.</p>

<p>@ZombieDante. Yeah I agree with you, anywhere else is fair game but when it comes to someone’s grades, dat sh1t personal. especially for a CC’er.
@cchanged
lol i know. middle school sucked for me too. Maybe I should change the quote to something else but I’m tired, it’s late and I’ve been watching mean girls on repeat since 5 pm</p>

<p>what is life.</p>

<p>@DavidtheNerd: I just have a lot of feelings…ok?
@enfieldacademy: You are in the elite minority. I am jealous.</p>

<p>Change this thread topic from “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school…” to “I wish we could all get along like we used to in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL…” that’s when everyone got along, as I remember it. No one hated each other, classes were small, and everyone were friends with each other. And the “chance me” people are mostly made up of those who are 1. insecure about their scores and want to make others feel bad to make themselves feel better 2. people who are like CHANCE ME CHANCE ME because they’re not confident themselves. Mostly, not all.</p>

<p>I hated elementary school too. Kids were so annoying. They can be so stupid and cruel sometimes. I look forward to college.</p>

<p>And they have a hard time accepting new kids.</p>

<p>@megamanX
fosho.
In elementary school I was one cool cat . Come middle school, that all vanished as if it were a dream. I was peter pan two years in a row. and no one said a thing. I’m</p>

<p>haha i would be one of those not confident people. das ok tho. I’ve given up officially.
I just have no idea where to apply and the chance me section of CC is the only place where I feel like people can give me advice unfortunatly</p>

<p>@cchanged
according to everyone i know who goes to college, you hang out with those people you want to hang out, and everyone else is irrelevant. thank god.
Sometimes i love high school and sometimes I love it, but I really cannot wait to go away from California, If I can get into a school outside of the state. -crosses fingers-</p>

<p>CA is pretty good in my opinion. I didn’t like az.</p>

<p>I moved to CA from Massachusetts in 6th grade.
I want to go back east, at least for college (change of scenery y’know?)
I’m also that type of person that needs to be either on the east coast or west coast at all times and cannot live in the Midwest, In the mountain states, in the south and in anywhere north of san francisco. </p>

<p>yup, my dad always says I’m super picky about location and I’ll never be satisfied. whatever. haha so i’m stuck with very little options.</p>

<p>okay i guess you were just meaning ‘a time when things were simpler’. like middle school. or before. things were simpler then. not necessarily happier. but for me they were. it really was rainbows and smiles. </p>

<p>i don’t know how kids figured out where to apply to either. i just applied to UC’s and that’s it because i got overwhelmed. I’m okay with staying in Ca though.</p>

<p>I saw your list. you could apply to UW too. I was going to. you would have like a 30% chance of getting in i think.</p>

<p>edit: oh you want to go back east.</p>

<p>Palm Springs >>>>> everywhere
Anyway, I’m trying to go OOS also… it’s gonna be hard though</p>

<p>Yay let’s all go back to middle school! Those were the most miserable years of my life, the only thing that got me through was the thought of coming to the US for high school. Luckily I got some friends before that all fell through.</p>

<p>I should probably point out that we don’t actually have seperate middle schools, they’re incorporated into our secondary schools, 6th to 12th grade. We call those three years key stage 3 for no apparent reason.</p>

<p>@enfieldacademy lol no worries :slight_smile: Thanks for all of you advice btw. its really helpful. Also I’m honestly super jealous of your happy middle school experience, mine was not that good, most likely to the fact that I moved in the middle of the year and I didn’t know anyone.</p>

<p>@megamanX I’m more of a Boston/Philly/NYC person myself. Palm springs sounds nice though. If you’re into that desert thing.</p>

<p>@UKgirl23 shout out to everyone who hated their middle school years. lol.</p>

<p>heh, I’m like the opposite of that. I like quiet, serene places over the rush of the city.</p>