Idlewild are fantastic

<p>as are any band that includes the lyric "Gertrude Stein said 'That's enough'"</p>

<p>Someone must agree! :O</p>

<p>...sorry, CPA.</p>

<p>I always want to type "CAP" when I type that. I think I shall call you that from now on.</p>

<p>haha you guise are missing out</p>

<p>I'm cool with that :b. On a side note, I'm taking Russian Literature as a CAP course</p>

<p>I'm a member of CAP :)</p>

<p>If u liekzz moozic, try musicovery.com</p>

<p>it's cool, like to put in the decade, mood, style, etc... and it generates songs for you! Great way to find new bands!</p>

<p>^College of American Pathologists? Christians Against Poverty? Civil Air Patrol? Center for American Progress? Common Agricultural Policy? Citizens for Animal Protection? Central Arizona Project? Community Access Program?</p>

<p>^ Yes.</p>

<p>You got it!</p>

<p>^Lulz, a most excellent reply. You get 3 points for it.</p>

<p>Oh. I thought you were talking about the Outkast movie that came out a few years ago ...<em>exit</em></p>

<p>
[quote]
^college of american pathologists? Christians against poverty? Civil air patrol? Center for american progress? Common agricultural policy? Citizens for animal protection? Central arizona project? Community access program?

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I WAS GOING TO DO THE SAME THING HOLY CRAP WE ARE MINDTWINS
lowercase!</p>

<p>^See, I was right :cool:. You know you have mind-reading abilities. Stop denying it.</p>

<p>^ Well, Harvey and I have the same birthday, so, yeah, that's a totally logical explanation, mmhmm.
Stop blowing my cover! That's twice you've done it!</p>

<p>Is that why I thought you guys knew each other IRL along with Putturrani (sp)?</p>

<p>^ ??</p>

<p>ten charrr</p>

<p>you guise are the same :O</p>

<p>I guess other than that it was ultra random</p>