IDOC requirement - 2011 tax returns

<p>I received an email from CB asking for IDOC form (for Harvard and JHU) with 2011 tax return (deadline is 01/Mar/2011). Since Indian financial year is from April to March and many of institutes don't send their Form-16 before May, my parents won't be able to file their taxes before April/May. Can I send 2010 tax returns instead?</p>

<p>You should email the colleges this exact question, when they say something you're sure that it's not wrong.</p>

<p>You send what you have available. It is only logical that you cannot send something you don't have.</p>