If I'm going to a CC for two years, should I apply to the college I'm going to after

<p>now… Just to express interest, or what? I’d have to send in my transcript which isn’t the great because of my junior year. APUSH + AP Lang + AP Euro = A C in at least one of them and failing all of the exams.</p>

<p>But my school is an accept-all in-state university.</p>

<p>In case your wondering all of my grades were an A or a B except for my C’s in </p>

<p>English I (I’m not going lie here…I was just lazy)
Chemistry
AP Euro
and the first half of Algebra II.</p>

<p>No reason to apply now if you are going to a cc first. In two years when you are ready to go, they will not care if you applied now.</p>

<p>Would I still need a high school transcript?</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>exactly .</p>