If you could pick classes without the pressure of college and AP, what would you take

<p>I was thinking about this earlier. If you could choose to take any classes without the pressure of having to take APs and all that college pressure, what would you take? For me, it’d be:</p>

<p>International Relations
Lang AP
Global Conflicts/Criminal Justice
Journalism II
Broadcast Journalism I
US Govt. AP
French I
Physics AP</p>

<p>I would still choose these AP classes, but some of the 8 I am taking next year are just sort of expected. I’m in Spanish Lang, so next year I’m ‘supposed’ to take Lit AP.</p>

<p>How about y’all?</p>

<p>I would take the easiest classes possible, except for history. Or I’d take every hard class possible but not do any work.</p>

<p>Underwater Basket Weaving</p>

<p>Probably cooking classes. Our district has great funding for vocational classes.</p>

<p>Classes I’m not in that I want to take:</p>

<p>1) Some philosophy class
2) Real analysis
3) Complex analysis
4) Programming (definitely need this)
5) Art (I suck)
6) Modern physics (don’t know enough of it)
7) Some AIME-preparation class
8) AP French
9) Advanced NetHack-Playing
10) Microsoft Office For Dummies
11) Debate (maybe)
12) Band
13) Gym (lord knows I need it)
14) How To Write Left-Handed
15) Yoga
16) Number theory
17) Chemistry (repeat)
18) Multivariable Calculus (repeat)
19) How To Stop Procrastinating
20) Home economics</p>

<p>Ideally I’d only have classes every other day or so.</p>

<p>Hmm. My ideal senior schedule would be:</p>

<p>AP Literature
AP Econ/AP Gov
Journalism
British Literature
Contemp Literature
Art 2
Leadership</p>

<p>My senior schedule will (probably) be:
AP Literature
AP Econ/AP Gov
Journalism
Physics Honors or Bio AP
AP Calc BC
AP French</p>

<p>My ideal ideal schedule would be: (school doesn’t offer many of these :()
AP Literature
AP Psychology
Sociology
Criminal Justice or something like that
Contemp Lit
Journalism
Broadcast Journalism :D</p>

<p>-Math
-Study Hall
-More Math
-Some Computer Class
-Math Again
-EnglishShouldDie 101
-Probably Math
-Teacher Aid
-Mathematics
-Art
-And last but not least, MATH</p>

<p>free period
free period
free period
free period
AP Lunch
free period
free period
free period</p>

<p>Math Mentors (basically a free period in a low level math class where you help the teacher)
Office Aid
Some computer class
Philosophy
Cooking</p>

<p>Yeah. I’d have all free periods and spend my time reading and sleeping.</p>

<p>Food is not even necessary as long as I am sleeping or reading.</p>

<p>study halls the whole day</p>

<p>Oh, Astronomy and Human Anatomy. And French and Spanish. AP European History.</p>

<p>But alas, I can only take AP European History. :/</p>

<p>“AP Lunch”
Hahah… I like.</p>

<p>I’d take a few art classes, biology, fashion design, TA for my favourite teacher, etc.</p>

<p>My ideal schedule: </p>

<p>AP Psychology
Greek Philosophy
Early 20th century American literature
Ancient Greek and Egyptian history
Logic
Creative Writing
Architecture
Photography</p>

<p>I’ll probably take a courseload similar to this one in college. :)</p>

<p>AP Naptime. I heard the five hour exam is such a killer!!! Anyone know whether Barron’s or Princeton Review is better for studying?</p>

<p>Culinary
Lunch
Gym
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study</p>

<p>Study over here is a period where you go to the library and supposidly study, but it’s basically a free period for seniors.</p>

<p>basically all the same class I take now…minus the bad teachers (I have a lot)</p>

<p>Chem regular
Lit regular
Latin Honors
Music Honors
Math Honors
no Theology
Global Honors</p>

<p>I’d basically pick based on teachers-for some honors classes, the teachers and above and beyond, and other times beyond dreadful and the regular is amazing.</p>

<ol>
<li>AP Physics</li>
<li>Vertebrate physiology/Bio III</li>
<li>Comparative Government AP</li>
<li>Human Genetics</li>
<li>Astronomy</li>
<li>Kickboxing</li>
<li>XC for people who have never before done XC</li>
<li>French AP</li>
<li>English GT/AP</li>
<li>Calc BC AP</li>
<li>Debate</li>
<li>World Politics/Issues/Etc.</li>
</ol>

<p>And hell yes, if I had that sort of schedule and got to pick my teachers I would stay at school as long as necessary, on top of extracurriculars.</p>

<p>The schedule I have now (2nd semester senior year) is pretty glorious:

  1. Trig
  2. AP English Lit/AP Gov (alternating day)
  3. H. Newspaper
  4. AP French - independent study (also known as AP Sleeping/AP Text Messaging; alternating day)</p>

<p>Probable Senior Classes</p>

<p>AP Lit
AP Calc BC
AP Spanish V or AP Bio (have not decided)
AP Stats (easy class at my school)
AP Physics C
AP Econ (Micro/Macro)
Religion IV
Lunch</p>

<p>Ideal (to easy?)</p>

<p>Film Studies
Art History
French II
Study Hall
Astronomy
Political Science
Religion IV
Lunch</p>