Ignore Financial Aid Forms?

<p>Should we ignore all forms of financial aid, including FASFA, except the ones directed to us?</p>

<p>Can we only be sponsored by our parents/government/company?</p>

<p>Any financial aid organizations for international students?</p>

<p>Hmm, I only know about your first question.</p>

<p>You won't be filling in the FAFSA, but more likely something called International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA). Many schools have a separate financial aid form for international students. Look around on the school's website. Some even require you to provide official statements of how much you have... it's called something, I forget.</p>

<p>Yes, the FASFA forms don't apply to us intls, we fill up some other form instead (found separately in the package the colleges mail us). Chances are, if the forms aren't there, they'll be found on the college website.</p>

<p>As for scholarships, sponsorships/ other forms of aid, you gotta check within your own city/state in your country. Fin. aid for intls is extremely hard to get at colleges, so it'll be better to first get a scholarship in your own country, and then apply to the college of your choice w/o declaring need-based aid.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>vitamin1 - astrix is absolutely right in that if you ar applying for fin aid and you ar an intl. student, you need to submit the ISFAA, I think almost all schools need.
Btw you can get it at <a href="http://www.princeton.edu/pr/aid/pdf/intStuCertFinances_0506.pdf%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.princeton.edu/pr/aid/pdf/intStuCertFinances_0506.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Regarding sponsors - yes, I do believe that you can be sponsored by absolutely anybody, provided that they have the funds and are willing to be your sponsor.</p>

<p>About the last question - try Google.</p>