John117's daily blog #1

<p>Okay so yesterday, I decided to stay away from HSL for one day. I went to the college admissions forum and the college forums/ridiculous chance threads to see whats going on.</p>

<p>AND ITS HELL! I swear. Its unbelievably crazy on how people think Harvard destroys "lower ivies." People out there believe its sort of a wrestling match.
A wrestler named Harvard takes out Dartmouth easily. Notre Dame cringes in pain under Stanford's menacing stomp attacks.
Its so CRAZY to see all those people arguing which college is better. </p>

<p>Yesterday when I was going to sleep after my time on CC, I thought of HSL and the following ppl:</p>

<p>eastafrobeauty
TCBH
TheYankInLondon
MattNC - As much as I despise you, I actually like you. So there.
Hey Im Leila
desi_chick
Millancad! <3
MITHopeful
EDIT: leafblade. How can I forget leafblade?!
rest of HSL!! I miss you guys. HSL >>> CC</p>

<p>^That's what she said?</p>

<p>Yep. Just like how California >>> than USA ;D</p>

<p>^Yeah, like that. :D</p>

<p>Are you intending to post numerous blog entries?</p>

<p>Idk, but I do know that I missed you as well Wartsandall. :)</p>

<p>^^^^
Umm hello..everyone knows Wharton just destroys every college out there. Though, I gotta say..caltech is pretty amazing too.</p>

<p>why the hell would anyone care about this?</p>

<p>aww you didnt think of me?</p>

<p>I am immensely saddened to learn that you did not think of me, even as a misspelled entity.</p>

<p>I like this post... probably mostly because I was mentioned in it, though. :P</p>

<p>Not to sound creepy...but I thought you were going to Duke.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Not to sound creepy...but I thought you were going to Duke.

[/quote]

sciences+workaholics>>>>>>parties+sports. Mind you! :D :D :D I think John made a good choice. Caltech DOESN'T MEAN antisocial. Most Techers I know of are as social as most college students could be.</p>

<p>I thought you were going to start a Halo humor thread.</p>

<p>Today, there are guys in high school that think about me as they go to sleep. FML</p>

<p>I think about you all the time ;]</p>

<p>^ Are you bringing back the rainbow? Winter Break '09-'10 FTW!</p>

<p>Of course!</p>

<p>Also, I looked for a coding website to make it automatically, but I couldn't find one, so I haphazardly typed that out, and it ended up looking really lame</p>

<p>Bring the rainbow back to HSL!</p>

<p>Will you teach me how to do the rainbow?</p>