College Confidential Forums
Match Me 3.5UW GPA, 1 of 130+, School President, Int'l, Need [full] Financial Aid, Weak Extracurriculars [chemical or environmental engineering]
Chance Me / Match Me
beeyoolee
October 19, 2024, 12:45pm
38
I found this in a book but this isn’t shown or used in my school even if it may be like this.
Screenshot_20241019-133252
720×1560 211 KB
If I try to use this in the common app, won’t it be seen as false information?
show post in topic
Related topics
Thread
Replies
Views
Activity
What kind of schools I might be able to get in? just want to have an idea (int'l student, HS senior, CA)
Chance Me / Match Me
chance-me
,
match-me
41
716
September 9, 2026
Chance Me/Match Me - Int'l, Aerospace/Mech Purdue EA or need Match/Safety [3.59UW GPA, 1500 SAT, <$50k]
Chance Me / Match Me
28
593
August 19, 2026
High schooler with mid ecs and mid grades please match me (desperate)
Chance Me / Match Me
match-me
17
425
August 26, 2026