Merry Christmas

<p>And Happy Holidays to everybody...</p>

<p>And to you dstark! and to my fellow CC posters :)</p>

<p>Happy holidays to you dstark.</p>

<p>Merry Christmas!</p>

<p>"One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly." -- Andy Rooney </p>

<p>And Happy Holidays to all!!</p>

<p>Merry Christmas, dstark!
Hope Santa brings you lots of goodies, too.</p>

<p>The stockings have been filled, Santa has had his cookies, guess its time to go to bed. Except I want a few more minutes to bask in the light of the tree and reflect on Christmasses long long ago....</p>

<p>Happiest of Holidays to all CC parents wherever and whatever you celebrate.</p>

<p>And to you. Merry Christmas!</p>

<p>Wishing all Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Peaceful & Healthy New Year</p>

<p>Wishing my CC family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season</p>

<p>Merry Christmas, CC friends!</p>

<p>Happy Holidays to all, even the hedge fund managers.</p>

<p>Enjoy the time with your families!!!! THAT is what the holidays are about...Merry Christmas to all...Looking foward to a healthy and happy New Year...</p>

<p>Merry Christmas--and I'm testing the messy living room theory this morning!</p>

<p>Enjoying our messy living room as well.</p>

<p>So great to have all of us together, it doesn't necessarily happen each year anymore.</p>

<p>Merry Christmas to everyone here on CC.
Wishing all a healthy and happy 2012.</p>

<p>Went to the Mission Impossible afternoon show on the 24th, and the theatre seemed more than a third Indian, when I would have normally expected one or two families at most. Different ways of celebrating the holidays, I guess.
Merry Christmas and a happy prosperous new year to everyone. May all your children land the elitist of the elite ;)</p>

<p>Waiting for the kids to wake up so we can have the messy living room. So different from when they were little and they would be up at the crack of dawn and yanking us out of bed. </p>

<p>Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!</p>

<p>Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all...</p>

<p>Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and healthy, happy and prosperous New Year to my CC friends!</p>

<p>Merry Christmas to all! I'm typing this from my new IPad. I've just downloaded a bunch of apps (along with the prerequisite Angry Birds---LOL!). This little gadget is fun! Hope Santa was good to you if he made a stop at your place.</p>

<p>Merry Christmas, all. We did still get yanked out of bed very early! Even teen son joined in to wake us up - he who has been known to sleep until noon when he gets the chance. Santa brought him a backpack and a hard drive and he's over the moon...exactly what he wanted. He's busily explaining to 18th century mom the joys of getting space on his laptop, which was so stuffed it was actually making mysterious clicking sounds.</p>