'My Future, My Choice' $1,000 Scholarship: If You Could Pick Any College, Which Would You Pick and Why?

If I could attend any college, I would attend Purdue University. I have already been accepted there, but out-of-state tuition is $18,000 more expensive per year than in-state options. I want to be an actuary, and they have established great connections with the present actuary societies, where you can earn exam credit just with a separate grading rubric from those actuarial societies.

I am sure if I were to pick any college to go to I would still choose Ball State ! I love the community and the great program for teaching!

I would go to Duke, mainly because I like to challenge myself academically and If I was given the chance I would take it.

Do NOT forget to return back to the registration page to complete and submit your scholarship application!

If i could pick any college to go to, I would go to Ringling College of Art and Design for their virtual reality development program. They are working with hospitals to produce games for kids who are sick to help them have some fun and hopefully, go home sooner. I have visited there multiple times and I got accepted to go there too. So I am looking for scholarships to help me out and make the flow smoother in the future.

If I had a choice to go to any college I want to, it would be the university I’m attending right now, Southeastern Oklahoma State University. I am an aviation major at my university and I cannot express how much I love the culture, class sizes, and personalization that comes with the small numbers. At Southeastern I feel at home because of the people that I have surrounding me, everyone is welcoming and willing to give a helping hand. Another thing that puts Southeastern on top is the small class sizes, I have had a class with 25 people at most, making the teaching and learning styles to be better personalized to each student rather than one big lecture hall. I am blessed to have been selected as part of the aviation program at Southeastern because the program is an accredited program, and the instructors are very nice and helpful where they teach at a pace that works well with that particular student. In my opinion, Southeastern Oklahoma State University is the best choice overall because of the well accredited aviation program, the culture, and the small class sizes.

I would pick Greenville Technical Collage. It’s Mechatronics Degree program uses hands on learning to teach you skills that you’ll actually use in for your career. It’s distance from my house also means that I'll be able to see my dog everyday, which is a nice perk.

College is a good option for many High school students after graduation because it provides education, future job opportunities, and personal and social growth. Attending college will give students knowledge and life skills for the specific field they chose. However, not everyone choose the college route not because they do not want to go to college but for the simple issue of college tuition. Many students like myself are in fear of debt after college which can be challenging because most colleges are expensive. I want to go to Mississippi State university and major in Business Administration to become a Real Estate Agent. This College University Has the Best program in the department of business in the whole state of Mississippi. Additionally, this University college graduate successfulness is at a high Rate. I have wanted to attend this college since I was in the 9th Grade and want to attend this college after I graduate. It has always been in my heart to attend this prestige institution and get the best of the best education that is to be offered in the state of Mississippi.

If I were to pick any college, I would choose the City College of New York to take courses in business and youth education to improve my skills and help out the community.

If I could pick any college, I would attend Vanderbilt University. They have an amazing campus community and a widespread alumni network. They also have top ranked science programs and direct access to their Tier 1 medical school for research and shadowing. Since I want to pursue biochemistry as a major for a pre-med track, I think this school would be a perfect fit for me.

If I could pick one college with no limits, I would pick UCLA for its nursing program. UCLA’s BSN program is consistently ranked among the best in the U.S and having the opportunity to train at UCLA Health is a great advantage, especially if I want to work in a competitive area like Southern California. Secondly, I would still be close to family and wouldn’t have to travel that far during school breaks.

If I could go to any college, it would be the University of Indiana in Bloomington. IU has a very good business school (Kelly Business School). I would like to go there to pursue sports management and marketing at one of the top business colleges in the nation. I would also like to go there because my brother is currently attending their media school. Attending the same school as my brother would be an awesome experience and would make college more enjoyable. IU is also close to my home, which would make visiting the rest of my family so much easier than if I went to a college in another state. My family is very important to me and staying close to them would be perfect.

If I could attend any school, I would attend Johns Hopkins University because of its strong medicine and research programs. I am interested in the medical field, and Johns Hopkins stands out for its hands-on learning and focus on helping people through research and care. I want to be somewhere that challenges me but also gives me real opportunities to grow and make a difference in the world.

If I could attend any college, my dream school has always been Drexel University in PA. It has an amazing reputation, and it is such a diverse community. I love being surrounded by different perspectives, especially when going into the field of education.

If I could pick any college I would pick the University of Miami. Miami’s appeal lies in it’s amazing track program and strong premedical academics. The U boasts about elite athletic facilities, offering transformative training environment under experienced coaches. This focus on athletic excellence is matched by its rigorous premedical program, providing extensive research opportunities and direct access to clinical settings. Being in Miami also means a diverse learning environment and a vibrant campus life, all essential for personal and professional growth in the medical field. The blend of a competitive track atmosphere with advanced premedical studies makes Miami the perfect school for me.

I’d choose Penn State because it feels like a true community. Growing up in an Italian-American family taught me the importance of loyalty, teamwork, and giving back, which connects naturally to my love of sports and volunteering with veterans. Penn State’s strong school spirit, service culture, and flexibility to explore majors make it a place where I could grow both personally and academically.

If I were accepted and could afford Mount Holyoke College, it would for sure be my top choice. Its small size offers a tight-knit, welcoming community, and I’m eager to find a place where I can belong, contribute, and grow alongside peers who inspire me. As the only girl in a household of boys, I’ve craved the close sisterhood Mount Holyoke offers as one of the Seven Sisters Colleges. At Mount Holyoke, there is such a strong commitment to wellbeing, inclusivity, and community. Therefore, despite the smaller size, I could find my place there. I know my voice would finally be heard at a women’s college and also be respected. I’m eager to honor the legacy of all the women who came before me. From the first moment I toured Mount Holyoke College as part of their Mosaic fly-in program, I knew it could be a place where I not only felt safe, but truly belonged—a place I could call home.

If I had the choice of any college, I would choose San Diego State University. I would want to attend this school because I know that it has excellent programs in the field of psychology, health, and business, and it would be a great place to gain experience through internships. I also like the atmosphere on campus, as it is a fun and lively community, and the location of the school in San Diego would be great because of the beautiful weather and the many things to do outside of the classroom.

If I could pick any college to attend I would choose Clemson University. Growing up, I spent a lot of time around the campus and culture at Clemson. It always felt like home to me. Recently, I toured the campus and fell in love with the atmosphere of the school on the basis of academics. My favorite aspect was how much help was available to the student body regardless of the subject they are struggling with. I believe that if I were able to attend any college, Clemson would definitely be a second home to me.

I would go to the University of Oklahoma because I dream to play baseball there and also they have a really good flight program.