My gpa is it decent?

<p>Current progress report district gpa- 3.3428
Cumulative district gpa(rank in class) - 3.6823
Cumulative state gpa(2.0 graduation requirement)= 2.8823
I'm a sophomore going to be a junior</p>

<p>You’re fine.</p>

<p>Do you think it’s good enough for good colleges?</p>

<p>It depends which ones you have in mind. What are your choices?</p>

<p>I think that your unweighted is on the low side for colleges, especially for a junior.
I would want to raise that 2.8 to a 3.0 AT LEAST by the time you apply. Otherwise I’d take Honors/AP classes to raise the weighted (3.6)</p>

<p>I have time to raise unweighted gpa to at least 3.2 I believe. But I take all honors and going to take more Ap’s I feel if I do amazing junior year plus show improvement , and get decent sat scores I think I’ll be fine, I want to apply to ucf, fsu, USf but if not its cool too.</p>

<p>I think you are fine</p>

<p>Speak like Yoda, you do.</p>

<p>Thanks , and lol Im not really paying attention to grammar so don’t clown me for improper grammar</p>

<p>You will get into some colleges, though upping your GPA wouldn’t hurt. What schools were you looking at?</p>

<p>Well I want to try to get into FSU(Florida state university), UCF( university of central Florida)
Or Florida gulf coast university</p>

<p>I know for UCF you’re below the freshman profile. Average GPA is 3.9.
Here is the link.
<a href=“Freshman & First-Time-In-College | UCF Undergraduate Admissions”>http://admissions.ucf.edu/apply/freshman/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Well Its impossible for me to get a3.9 but I could probably get up to a 3.2-3.4 b
By the time I apply , maybe they’ll see improvement and overlook the gpa</p>

<p>i think thats 3.9 weighted, andFSU is 4.2 weighted</p>

<p>Yes, if you improve that’ll definitely work. Just try to get those tests scores and ECs. </p>

<p>EDIT: Nice point, Weeknd. </p>

<p>OP, here’s a different perspective:
<a href=“University of Central Florida Acceptance Rate | CollegeData”>http://www.collegedata.com/cs/data/college/college_pg02_tmpl.jhtml?schoolId=1455&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Look back at your grades and use UCF’s GPA system to see what your weighted is.</p>

<p>Well my weighted is a 3.68 so I can definitely make it go up into the 4’s</p>