I really need help as soon as possible. I am applying the following schools this year: OU and Bama (safeties), Pitt, UWash Seattle, UMass Amherst, Texas A&M (target), Boston U and Northeastern (reach). I want to ED Boston U. Here are my stats
- 3.65 W GPA (A little low but many many people from my private school have gotten into the schools above with 3.3 and 3.4’s)
- 33 ACT
- Prez. of Community Service Council
- Prez. of Med Club
- Member of Future Teens in Medicine
- Paid internship at renowned hospital
- Name published in multiple medical essays and papers
Only problem is that I was suspended sophomore year for one day for plagiarism and stealing as essay. It was long time ago and my guidance counselor has seen me grow and is going to write a rec. letter explaining that. I want to know my chances at BU (dream school) since I am applying ED and how the suspension will affect my application decisions at all the other schools mentioned. Again, I am aware that my GPA is pretty low but my private school is very prestigious and multiple people have gotten in with much lower GPA’s.
ANY HELP IS GREATLY GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!