'Need help with my UC transition' Thread

<p>Ok guys I'm getting ready to transfer, and I think we should discuss the process of transferring for those who need help in the UC Transfer process.</p>

<p>This thread can also be used during late night hours.</p>

<p>Who is moving to their respective UC? </p>

<p>I'm moving back to LA from San Diego!</p>

<p>yay for moving!</p>

<p>it will be so exciting</p>

<p>I'm moving back to LA from SD, too. Haha. Stoked!</p>

<p>I'm moving from San Jose to Berkeley! 50 minutes away! HAH! :D</p>

<p>^haahha wow such a long distance, i hope you dont get homesick</p>

<p>Im moving to DC for the summer from LA then back to LA for school in september</p>

<p>jetsetta........</p>

<p>North Bay to South Bay. 6-8 hour drive!</p>

<p>i'm also moving from san jose to berkeley! time to start ensuring i have a class late friday to lessen parents nagging to come home...>_></p>

<p>You're going to regret having that class on Friday night, haha. I actually want to go home every once in a while. I'm in the process of persuading my parents to let me take a car.</p>

<p>omg class on friday nite??</p>

<p>are you crazy??</p>

<p>lol, yeah, everyone tells me not to have a class friday night cuz i won't be motivated enough to go...but since i don't really want to go home that often, and can't really tell my parents that (indian parents), all i really need the class for is to act as an excuse lol, and it's just an hour and a half discussion...how important can it be? lol</p>

<p>@lomkh, that's asking for it haha. I live 40 mins away from home and don't have class on Mondays or Fridays. I just use the "I really got to study...." excuse every time I don't really feel like going home. Works like a charm.</p>

<p>yea i would just make another excuse like golfer said...</p>

<p>"mom im getting SUPER DRUNK, so im busy, sorry"</p>

<p>lol, true, i could probably pull that off as well...but there's also the previously unmentioned fact that the only alternate time for the discussion that still has seats open is friday morning lol, and i tend to sleep in a lot...>_></p>

<p>yea morning classes are a beezy... avoid avoid avoid..</p>

<p>but its like a lose-lose choice LOL</p>

<p>Night classes vs. morning classes -- that is the question.</p>

<p>for me </p>

<p>morning classes = mandatory coffee</p>

<p>For me</p>

<p>morning classes = no show</p>

<p>I occassionally turn off alarm clocks in my sleep xD</p>