yeah, looks like nothing tonight. I hope it’s tomorrow night!
nothing here. deposit for uva due next Wednesday, really hoped could get Northwestern’s decision before that. either gonna ask for a extension from uva or ask if nu could grant a early reading
@youxilll I’m in the same situation! I have to deposit by the 15th. Hopefully Northwestern tomorrow, Yale/Dartmouth on Friday, or Cornell next Tuesday comes out so that I can have some closure.
@youxilll same situation, let me know if either works out and good luck!
@stringtheories I got in with a 32 ACT composite. I don’t honestly think it matters once you’re in the 31+ range
is it possible to get it tomorrow?
really just need a closure. not sure if they r gonna post it tmr, since the previous decisions all came out on Wednesday at est 6:21pm
Last year they got decisions on Wednesday May 9th, and then a small wave on Friday May 11th. So I have hope that there will be a wave sometime this week.
Does anyone know how competitive it is to get into the School of Education & Social Policy as a transfer? Thank You!
So for the future waves, will there be more acceptances?
next wednesday…next wave?
I am desperate now
Logically, we have the possibility to be admitted now or Northwestern should tell all of us “regret”
maybe the next wave will come out tomorrow. last year, I think it was on May 11, which was a Friday
i got my decision on the 21st of may last year so honestly it’s better if you guys try not to get so caught up with the dates, the wait will kill you the more you think about it haha
Hi, did you get good news on May 21 last year? @orange9911
nothing… i’ll let it go and really focus on other aspects of life, like reviewing tomorrow’s final exam. lol
What are the chances we hear some acceptances this week?
I’ve been getting nothing but L’s, and Northwestern is my absolute top choice. Fingers crossed.
@stringtheories Same here… Nothing but L’s left and right.
Nothing…just hope to hear back next week