<p>Oh, no!!! So sorry to hear this! Sending good karma, prayers and hugs your way TheAnalyst!!!</p>
<p>TheAnalyst, I’m so sorry!</p>
<p>So sorry to hear that TheAnalyst. What a shock that must be! Positive thoughts to your family…</p>
<p>TheAnalyst: My sympathies, but extremely fabulous that you have enough for both kids to go to school. Am deeply impressed.</p>
<p>Lots of zeros and twos on line for them that needs 'em. My D, too, but at only 5’2", hey, she’s supposed to wear those sizes.</p>
<p>The Analyst hope things work out for your family.</p>
<p>Thanks mythmom and shawbridge! We struck out at two shops. The first had 4 dresses in her size and they weren’t very nice. The second had none!!! She did see a dress she likes in a catalog so we may be going that route. It is also on-line.</p>
<p>TheAnalyst: So sorry to hear of your husband’s job loss. Thank goodness you have secure education funds for your children. That was so very responsible and wise!!</p>
<p>This loss coming right on the heels of your son’s struggle must feel awfully unfair. I’ll be thinking of your son on the 4th. In spirit he’ll have the support of all your CC friends.</p>
<p>Best of luck to your husband as he tries to find new employment. It’s a tough time.</p>
<p>Oh Analyst! I just can’t believe that you’ve been hit with another blow. I’m so sorry.</p>
<p>Any one following the Oprah story about helping kids who can’t afford to pay once they got accepted at their dream school? Here is a link:
<a href=“https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=1845634[/url]”>https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?plugId=1845634</a></p>
<p>Oh, TheAnalyst, I’m so sorry to hear the news. I hope your husband will be able to find something quickly.</p>
<p>TheAnalyst, awfully sorry about your news. I hope your H isn’t feeling too awfully rocked by this, and I certainly hope he can find something soon.</p>
<p>I heard H talking to S1 and he says he feels like he has been hit by a Mac truck. The support of cc has been a life saver in the past few weeks. Thank you everybody for your warm expressions of concern. I don’t think the job search will be quick or easy but no need to borrow trouble, as my mother would say. A lot of people are unfortunately going through exactly the same thing. </p>
<p>I look forward to hearing about prom dresses, final decisions for the last minute folks, and all the other wonderful ups and not so wonderful downs of everybody as they face their own challenges.</p>
<p>Oh TheAnalyst
I am so sorry. NG is right.</p>
<p>Son’s date for prom is a no go. She is going with someone else (was already asked last week) so he has decided not to go.</p>
<p>TheAnalyst–I’m so sorry about H’s job loss–good grief. Thank goodness you are a good planner for college $$. For many, this would have done their kids in, too. You guys sound like a good team who will get thru this. I’m sure you’re all going thru all kinds of emotions–hang in there.</p>
<p>sorry to hear of this difficult news TheAnalyst…what a challenging time</p>
<p>TheAnalyst, your family sounds wonderful - it’s great that your H can share how he’s feeling with your son.</p>
<h1>TM, geez, sounds like a rough week for both you and your son.</h1>
<p>Wishes for better times ahead for both of you.</p>
<p>TheAnalyst, wow. You don’t need any more pain at the moment. Sorry to hear about it.</p>
<p>NM, if it helps, this year’s dress came from Macy’s. But TJ Maxx is the best for your daughter’s size.</p>
<p>TheAnalyst, I am so sorry to hear this news. NG NG NG</p>
<p>Best of luck to your family.</p>
<p>TheAnalyst: keep your chin up. You’ve had your share but positive things will come your way I am sure! I do believe things happen for a reason.</p>
<p>TheAnalyst, so sorry to hear about your H’s job. I love the comment about starting the job search in Morgantown! Does the layoff come with any outsourcing or placement help? H found it helpful last year when he was going through a job change.</p>