Prepare for dreams to be crushed

<p>Emma</a> Watson Loses Her ‘Potter’ Locks: Love It or Hate It? – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com</p>

<p>It might be for her role as "Sam" in The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie...but that wouldn't make much sense because Sam in the book had long hair lol. So maybe she just felt like it =p</p>

<p>Ew is all I can say.</p>

<p>God, she's pulling a Natalie Portman. That was a tough year and a half until she got hot again.</p>

<p>I think she looks pretty cute.</p>

<p>I don't know what to make of it.</p>

<p>Emma</a> Watson Channels Mia Farrow With New Haircut | PopEater.com</p>

<p>She slightly resembles a guy.</p>

<p>Don't be mean to truffpuff, cs. We are all one happy family, even Barney says so.</p>

<p>I kind of like it. I mean, I've been tempted to chop off my hair for a while too and knowing that someone like Emma Watson has the balls to cut off her gorgeous hair makes it all the more tempting. ;)</p>

<p>I don't think I'd ever go THAT short though...</p>

<p>she's a solid 2/10 based on that pic</p>

<p>I give it a 3-5/10.</p>

<p>I think it's terrible...</p>

<p>
[quote]
I kind of like it. I mean, I've been tempted to chop off my hair for a while too

[/quote]

Don't do ittttt :P.</p>

<p>^ We'll seee. :P I won't go as short as her though. :D</p>

<p>Only an inch or two! Your hair is great the way it is :D . Only people like Britney can ever pull off the shaved head look /sarcasm.</p>

<p>Yeah, what was I thinking? She is sure a winner.</p>

<p>Girls are never attractive with short hair to me. I would say that shoulders r the limit</p>

<p>Hemingway seemed to like them.</p>

<p>On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give it a -42</p>

<p>/me wants to cry</p>