Ranch Dressing

<p>Oh lent..I miserably failed you..I tried to give up ranch dressing for 40 days :b and I failed..</p>

<p>I dip almost all of my food in ranch dressing..I don't even know why..but It tastes sooo good!</p>

<p>Anyone else have a love for ranch? :b</p>

<p>no, but i find your faith in religion amusing.</p>

<p>Really? I find Ranch the most repulsing of all the salad dressings. It's unhealthy and tastes weird.</p>

<p>Although I do tolerate it with my carrots (still prefer them natural though).</p>

<p>Bleu Cheese > Ranch.</p>

<p>My sister was doing Lent even though she's an apostate (agnostic), but she failed in like the first week.</p>

<p>I forgot that cream cheese was dairy a few days ago, but my God is a merciful God <3.</p>

<p>Ranch dressing is legit gross though. Bleh.</p>

<p>Bleh. Ranch dressing.</p>

<p>I'm pretty sure I like ranch dressing.</p>

<p>Edit: Oh, and md5hash, I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Star Wars geek alert!</p>

<p>Yuuum, ranch :D
It's the only kind of dressing I like.
I don't eat it that often though.</p>

<p>spinach dip is better</p>

<p>I didn't do it because of religion, lol. My french teacher suggested we do it even if we're not extremely religious. I'm a Christian though..and we don't do that?</p>

<p>I don't think I've ever tried spinach dip..</p>

<p>I <3 Ranch Dressin' though :]</p>

<p>steak<33333333</p>

<p>^haha :] It's good..but I think I could live without it :b though I always get an urge to eat steak when I go to iHop..?</p>

<p>If you think ranch dressing tastes bad, you pretty much fail at life.</p>

<p>Ranch and pizza = heaven</p>

<p>^^this is true.</p>

<p>^mmmmm <3 That's how I failed lent!! My dad bought pizzzaaaa! [n' I couldn't have pizza without ranch]</p>

<p>ihop..? wth? lol
i get an urge to eat steak whenever im hungry.
i usually get medium rare. i like it bloody, but not too much youknow?</p>

<p>Well..you can't blame me..there is like a quarter of a page on the menu devoted to steak and eggs =] I usually get the big country fried breakfast :b iHop is my favorite place to eat :)</p>

<p>haha i like to make my own steak. play with the fire and the meat a little bit,
tweak up the recipe and you know. its pretty fun actually. lol and no steak tastes better than the one you made urself.</p>

<p>
[quote]
lol and no steak tastes better than the one you made urself.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>not in my case :b</p>

<p>
[quote]
if you think ranch dressing tastes bad, you pretty much fail at life.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Thank you. :D</p>