reporting non taxed income

<p>My husband just received a judgement on a injury lawsuit which should pay for his medical expenses for the next few years. We need to fill out a fafsa. Do we need to include this money on our form? It is not a sizable amount; however, if we have to use it for college, we will not be able to pay for the needed medical expenses we will incur.</p>