SAT Study Guide

<p>Which study guide to use? Is Barron's good? Has anybody got any link for downloading Barrons?</p>

<p>Use the official blue book, barrons and grubers..
Princeton Review is ****.</p>

<p>Just go to a bookstore and buy the books you cheapskate.</p>

<p>Sorry, I can't buy as no SAT guide is available here. Does anybody has a link?</p>

<p>Blue book is the best. After that, the book depends on your target score.</p>

<p>What do you mean by 'no SAT guide'?</p>

<p>There are links for downloading them. They're illegal. You're not going to get them.</p>

<p>Order them online, if they're not available in your city. Any online bookstore will do. And if you can't spend that much, studying in the US isn't a good idea.</p>

<p>Yeah.
Exactly.</p>

<p>Barrons SAT is available even at the AH Wheeler Book Stalls at any railway station.</p>

<p>blue_box, it is illegal, but they're all available online. But I would still discourage you from using them. Use spartknotes.com if you like.</p>

<p>With regards to your comment about 'can't spend that much', you don't really need to be super rich to go to the US <_< No matter how poor you are, its worth a shot if you're good. But I agree books are not really the lace to cut down on costs. </p>

<p>Just buy ONE book if you need to, but the practice does help the majority of test-takers :)</p>

<p>Edit: aniruddh- Not everybody lives in a city like Mumbai :P</p>

<p>The Barrons book (especially the Indian edition) is EXTREMELY subsidized. If that seems expensive, then going to the US is a very very bad idea. Textbooks alone can run into hundreds of dollars per semester.</p>

<p>Noo, AH Wheeler is this bookstore that's at every railway station in the country... :P</p>

<p>Yeah. Barron's is SUPER-CHEAP. I bought mine from the States though.... The Indian Edition is for 300 bucks or something.</p>

<p>@blue_box- Financial aid covers a lot more than tuition if you really need it.</p>

<p>Yea, but Rs. 300 is $6. Which is the amount you'd spend at a Subway or something.</p>

<p>Which is AFTER you get the money to spend it? <_<
I'm not talking about EVERY college, But when a lot of the top need-based aid colleges calculates your expenses, it takes into account the food, living, personal expenses etc.</p>

<p>The Official Collegeboard Study Guide is like your base book (if you're studying in a CBSE school, treat it like the NCERT :P ). </p>

<p>Princeton Review has a 11 practice test prep guide which is decent for extra practice, wait for the next issue of Collegeboard; it'll have new tests, hopefully.</p>