Say it Here ‘Cause You Can’t Say it Directly—The Get it Off Your Chest Thread (NO REPLIES TO OTHER POSTS) (Part 3)

It was nothing serious
It was nothing serious
It was nothing serious

We really needed a win!

28 Likes

Practice saying nothing.

4 Likes

A beach coverup that has to be drycleaned? :flushed_face: You’ve got to be kidding!!! Glad I looked at the care instructions before purchasing. Phew.

19 Likes

I get that it’s tough to be a (presumably) single parent of a toddler, but seriously, a tasting room? Your child was screeching and you did nothing. The people you were with did nothing. You had a stroller, it was beautiful outside, why didn’t anyone take her outside and down the sidewalk? Heck, there was even outside seating today. Grrrrr

9 Likes

I forgot how effective the keto diet is!

4 Likes

Boy, these last seven pounds are sure hard to lose!

3 Likes

Lots of beams commenting on motes.

1 Like

Every parking garage needs to be like the one we parked in yesterday. When you pull in, it reads your license plate and the app (you preloaded) knows the time you entered. It sends you a text telling you. The first thing you see is a board with the number of available spaces on each level. As you reach the parking area, there is a green or red light on the ceiling above each spot telling you if it it occupied. When you exit, it again reads your plate and emails you the bill for your parking and your time of entry and exit. If you owe money, I didn’t yesterday - as the first 3 hours were free, it charges the credit card you pre-loaded to the app. BEST parking experience ever!

29 Likes

Now I’ve seen it all. Our neighborhood association removed some trees and planted some new ones at the association park. Some people are livid over spending to do this … so many ridiculous comments, so many very personal attacks on board members (all over the way their whopping $100/year assessment was spent). But the pièce de résistance is the lady who has posted several times with negative comments toward the project & expenditures … she lives on a street that isn’t part of the association. I guess some people just enjoy complaining online.

13 Likes

I always have to remind myself that I did not need to turn on lights for the robot vacuum.

And it makes me laugh every time.

7 Likes

Facebook: your report problem post is a joke. The post I flagged is known to be a hoax. Yet it hasn’t been pulled.

8 Likes

My first best friend passed away. Memories are flooding my mind today, and I’m so grateful to have kept in touch with her throughout our very different lives. A piece of my childhood has left earth and is twinkling in the sky forevermore. :broken_heart:

47 Likes

It’s a pretty short jump from “what do you expect a doctor to do” to “she’s old and is gonna die anyway, so let’s just let that go”. I want to be avoiding the jump.

Not everything is nothing, and we are not doctors. If I were there, I would have taken her in, I don’t really care what it looks like.

10 Likes

I’ve put up with this guy’s BS at work for years. He has tried every way to cause trouble for me. I was even considering retiring early because of him. Today I found out he is getting moved out of our business unit. I guess our boss had enough of him too. I’ve had a smile on my face all day.

30 Likes

Your stress is absolutely, positively, 100% self-inflicted!

4 Likes

I’m so glad putting it all out there is making you feel great because it’s making me feel terrible. Or maybe that was the goal all along.

12 Likes

I absolutely despise small town government. Eighteen months of supposedly doing research into a blaringly unfair town billing practice, and your solution is to do more research. Some of you actually ran on a platform to correct this wrong, and yet you did nothing.

6 Likes

Who honestly thinks that doctors look at test results at all? Or knows what else is going on? I can’t tell if you are naive, stupid or just overly self-confident, but you are giving me a migraine.

3 Likes

ACK!!! Gas prices this morning. :scream:

8 Likes

I have rediscovered the joy of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I’ve ‘upscaled’ it by using toasted home made sourdough. I’ve had this for breakfast several days a week for a while now. Keeps me full for hours and doesn’t spike glucose.

18 Likes