Schedule Help! Will I be able to fit everything?

<p>Freshman year.</p>

<p>0 Hour Complex Analysis
1st Hour Non-linear partial differential equations
2nd Hour Algebraic Topology
3rd Hour Physical Inorganic Chemistry
4th Hour Condensed Matter Physics II with emphasis on Solid State
5th Hour Quantum Field Theory II
6th Hour Macromolecular Crystallography II
7th Hour Nonlinear Dynamics in Electrophysiology
8th Hour Seminar in 19th-Century British Literature and Culture: Dickens, Eliot, & Stevenson
9th Hour Sociolinguistic Perspectives on Spanish in the United States</p>

<p>I am also the principal violinist in the state orchestra, varsity track&field, varsity water polo, varsity football, varsity soccer, FIRST robotics captain, science olympiad captain, science quiz bowl captain, student council president, NHS president, Key Club president, president of own company, president of own non-profit, a deep procrastinator,</p>

<p>and I am a quadraplegic.</p>

<p>Goal: To maintain a 5.0 GPA.</p>

<p>My question: How much of a workload will I have with the classes that I have right now ONLY? How much homework time will I have each day? Please help!!</p>

<p>Are you <strong><em>ing kidding me? This is child's play. Come back when you have a REAL schedule and not this 4th grade bull</em></strong>*.</p>

<p>hahahhaaa what the heck is this? 5.0 GPA?</p>

<p>and are you going to some private school or something cause regular schools don't have those kinds of courses o.O</p>

<p>Yes weighted. Each college course is worth 5.0 instead of 4.0.</p>

<p>wow. i actually believed this for a second
then i saw all your Extracurriculars and goal and quadriplegic...
go away</p>

<p>I lol'd.</p>

<p>I think you're lacking in your SAT. You should have a 900 on your Math if you ever want to go to an Ivy.</p>

<p>Bobtheboy, you mean you believed his schedule? lol</p>

<p>Right....lol</p>

<p>At first I didn't even read the stuff, I just looked and saw like 10 classes and I'm like 'lolwat'. then I scrolled down to the replies and I laughed. I don't even know what half that stuff on the schedule thing is(if they're even real classes anyway!?). For some reason the idea surfaces that this would be great for mocking someone, if that isn't already the purpose of it.</p>