Should I study for SAT?

<p>THe title sound absurd. What I mean is should I study for the SAT subject test. This is my view, I didn't do well on environmental science freshman year. I am adamant on the fact that is was entirely my teacher's fault. [I'm not a ranting and blaming student but IT WAS]</p>

<p>Should I study it over again over the summer and then take the Sat subject test? Will this prove to colleges that the horrendous grade I got was not because I couldn't grasp the subject?</p>

<p>Um. Which subject would you take. As far as I know, there's no environmental science subject test.</p>

<p>You can pick from bio, chem, or physics. Don't worry about it if it's in your freshman year.</p>

<p>sorry I meant AP test for E.s</p>

<p>Sorry, but I can't make sense of what you're saying. Could you try asking again, please?</p>

<p>
[quote]
Will this prove to colleges that the horrendous grade I got was not because I couldn't grasp the subject?

[/quote]

If you're taking the AP exam in 2009, it doesn't matter whether or not you grasped the material this year. Even kids who didn't understand a thing can study over the summer. Would you really want to be lumped into that category?</p>

<p>Alex</p>