Songlist for new phase of life.

<p>Believe me I get that taking your kids off to college is bittersweet- but let's find some music to help through the transition rather than ending up a big blubbering mess.
Along with now having college kids- I know that others are dealing with transitions that are equally as challenging- but I do find music to be very inspirational & can be soothing or help us find energy- so let's find some tracks to help spur us on!</p>

<p>( I think my earlier recommendation of REM's * It's the end of the world- as we know it* to work just as well here, but I need more!)</p>

<p>Turn! Turn! Turn! by the Byrds</p>

<p>That was easy.</p>

<p>Here is an inspiring song, When You Fly by Ansel Brown. He performed this song for the NASA folks just a few days ago at their space shuttle celebration program. I had the pleasure of meeting Ansel Brown several weeks ago. </p>

<p>When</a> You Fly - NASA's We Made History! Space Shuttle Program Celebration (8/13/2011) - YouTube</p>

<p>"I know the rent is in arrears, the dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears, but it's alright"</p>

<p>Grateful Dead- Touch of Grey</p>

<p>I WANNA BE SEDATED : The Ramones</p>

<p>Fun, fun, fun! by Pharrell</p>

<p>and this A</a> Long Time - Mayer Hawthorne - YouTube</p>

<p>James Brown... Papa dont take no mess... The Big Payback, I Got the Feeling .. you cant go wrong with anything from him.</p>

<p>Lenny Kravitz... anything from the "5" album...</p>

<p>I'm in the mood for country: Take This Job and Shove It</p>