Subjects you find hard to get an 'A' in?

<p>I've been curious if anyone else here has certain subjects that are just undeniably harder to get an 'A' in. For me, it's nearly impossible to get an 'A' in any English class, yet I can get an 'A+' in AP Calculus BC with no problem.</p>

<p>English Language and Composition class (Hardest subject for me...)</p>

<p>Prob the only class... except gym. I dunno why i get 80-85's in gym</p>

<p>For me it depends on the teacher. This year, last year, and freshman year, math was so very easy because I've had amazing teachers in it. Sophomore year in Alg 2 honors, I was happy when I got an 80 (a B at my school). Now getting As in math, is easy. That's how it is in all of my classes. (Except social studies/history; I've had straight A's in those classes since sophomore year—can't take one freshman year.)</p>

<p>AP Chemistry. It's really hard and frustrating. Two nights ago I was crying over homework because I was stuck on a problem for ~45 minutes lol. I have 82 right now, so I'm not doing too bad.</p>

<p>English I have to normally work at.. I'm not really specifically bad at any one subject... Ap human last year was a struggle to get a >92 and the only reason I did was because the last quarter with grades was super easy, and in ap psych this year I have to study alot to get an A... However ap physics and ap Calc ab requires hardly any work at all (they are by far my easiest classes) ..</p>

<p>Math....oh...math. I can get A`s in all my other classes without studying (besides AP History...that requires dedicated studying) but math is just NOT my thing at all....so for all of you who can do well in math with no problem, I salute you!</p>

<p>English! I love to read, even difficult works, but I just find analyzing books really boring. I always do worse in classes I don't enjoy.</p>

<p>I usually scrape a 92ish in my english classes, I have no idea how though xD</p>

<p>@CE527M Oh I forgot about math~! I always get B's in math, the only A's I got in math were in middle school lol.</p>

<p>I think it<code>s also partly due to the teachers...my 8th grade teacher? Fabulous! Got A</code>s no problem....last year and this year? I<code>m lucky I</code>ve got a 93 right now!</p>

<p>AP Biology. It's only the 3rd week of school and I already know this is going to be my toughest class this year :'(</p>

<p>Math, Chemistry, and Physics have been a real struggle to me so far.</p>

<p>This year, pre-calc and AP Chem. :/. Tests are worth ~55% & quizzes are worth ~30% in my math class, so I'm praying that I don't fail.</p>

<p>Chem... is not going well. I have a test on Monday and I literally have no clue how to do most of the chapter problems on my own without assistance. I can get the answer after I'm given a push in the right direction, but that won't happen on tests... :l</p>

<p>Honors math is always a mess for me, I consistently get a mid to high B but struggle to pull an A. With English it is the opposite, it comes very naturally/I always get an A.</p>

<p>English, Aice General Paper( kinda like 10th grade ap engl lang)
these short stories <<<<<
i can never figure out the "meaning"</p>

<p>English and History. My analyses aren't great and I just never actually read for History. If I did, it wouldn't be too bad</p>

<p>English and AP Chemistry. Whooooot.</p>

<p>a have to say this year it will be IB English and History of the Americas HL because it requires way more work and analysis then any past classes I've ever taken. Oh! And Spanish... Not my best subject.</p>

<p>AP Lang.</p>

<p>I don't get it. I turned in beautiful quality works and I still got a B</p>

<p>Have a nice day</p>

<p>Anything math related has always been a challenge for me. Usually, that's the only class I run a constant risk of getting a B in. It hasn't happened yet, and hopefully, it never does happen.</p>

<p>AP LANG. </p>

<p>I'm trying to hard to just have a high 90. Currently I only have like a 94.. But it's going to drop if my teacher placed the practice test in...</p>