Submitting Financial Aid form

<p>Sorry if this question has been asked before.</p>

<p>If we’re submitting the app online, do we just mail in the Penn Financial Aid form (Form 6) in a regular envelope? (I plan to submit the app sometime in the next few days).</p>


<p>yes, you send it in an envelope, preferably a portfolio envelope, so you don't fold the papers.</p>

<p>I thought the financial aid form would show up after submitting part 2 of the app online...AM I WRONG? someone please explain in detail!!???</p>

<p>At this point in the application process, is the Fin Aid Form the only form we have to send in regarding Fin Aid? After I finished the CSS there was a code next to UPenn indicating that it wants 2004 tax forms, but UPenn's Fin Aid website doesn't mention the 2004, just the 2005 tax forms...</p>

<p>The Penn Form 6 is the financial aid form you send via mail, including the 2004 tax forms (The 2005 tax season isn't here yet so there is no possible way to mail them that unless your parents have them filed early). The CSS profile is submitted throught he College Board Website.</p>

<p>we have to send in the 2004 tax forms?? I don't remember seeing that on upenn's checklist...shoot</p>

<p>I just called, you DO need 2004 tax forms. If you already mailed the Penn form without the tax forms, you can send them seperately, just make sure in the envelope, you include a letter with your name, date of birth, and social sec #.</p>

<p>The admissions office is in my cell phone book....</p>

<p>i just called them too...i was told we only have to send in 2004 IF our parents have a business, otherwise only the 2005</p>

<p>..why does it seem like everytime I speak to someone in the admissions office, I get a conflicted answer, either from what someone else heard or from when I asked previously...</p>

<p>do you want to call back or should I?</p>

<p>can someone please tell me which 2004 or 2005 tax forms(exactly as stated on the CSS profile) because i havent done the profile yet (i have more time cuz im RD), but i have to send the financial aid form by 1/1 i still i think</p>

<p>haha, at first I wasn't sure, but I repeated the info back to the person I spoke with and she confirmed it so....tell me if you do get an update from them</p>

<p>Yea, I'll call back. Give me a minute</p>

<p>Edit: Tax forms need to be sent no matter what. According to two people in admissions...</p>

<p>which ones?????</p>

<p>all of them?</p>

<p>can anyone please confirm: we have to send in ALL of 2005 tax forms.</p>

<p>you can call too!</p>

<p>ahhhhhhhhhh i hate finaid papers, goin to post office then, thanks eckie</p>

<p> is the deal: we have to send in the 2004 W-2 with the financial aid form, and then in january when we get the 2005 returns, we send in the 2005 W-2 as well</p>

<p>I just found this: do we have to send these in?
<a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p><a href=""&gt;;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>...where did you find that?</p>