this has nothing to do w/ Yale (or maybe it does...)

<p>EVERYONE GO VOTE (if you're old enough)! Tell everyone you know to! Okay, got that out. :)</p>

<p>VOTE VOTE VOTE
it has to do with YALE because people who are able to VOTE and chose not to are lacking character, and nobody lacking character should deserve to gain acceptance to YALE. thats how important VOTING is, it is the foundation of Americanism and was the whole reason for the Revolution.
VOTE VOTE VOTE
phew, :) way to go chidimma!!! excellent job!</p>

<p>I wish I could vote :(. Stupid Ohio just passed a gay marriage BAN. HOW REDICULOUS IS THAT!?!?!? I want out of this state!</p>

<p>WHATTT - that sucks! that ban is morally wrong on so many levels- we are NOT a theocracy!</p>

<p>oh my goodness that is INSANE</p>

<p>WHY is our nation moving BACKWARDS????</p>

<p>I know what the !@#$%... this is Ridiculous! utterly ridiculous!!!! it's exactly racial profiling or gender discrimination-- people don;t seem to get that discrimination is discrimination!</p>

<p>Michelle, if you haven't already, join AMNESTY</p>

<p>The ban is good! R U KIDDING ME GUYS??? HOW COULD U NOT SUPPORT THE BAN?!</p>

<p>I hate debating with ignorant, prejudiced people.</p>

<p>It frustrates me.</p>

<p>Lets just hope that Tennispro misunderstood. The BAN was to BAN gay marriage. As in, to not allow gays to marry. What the ignorant @$$holes who voted for it DIDN"T know was that the BAN also said that unmarried HETEROSEXUAL couples wouldn't be able to have any partnership benefits either (ie..visiting someone in a hospital, insurance, etc...)</p>

<p>:(. I'm moving to France.</p>

<p>what is AMNESTY?
I'm part of LIGALY if its related and also SAME</p>

<p>Amnesty is a human rights organization! Gay rights is only one of our many causes, along with ending racial profiling, gender discrimination, the death penalty, wrongful imprisonment, etc. It's not an exclusively gay rights organization like the ones that you mentioned, but there is an organization within Amnesty that is, called OUTFRONT.</p>

<p>ban = good. bush > kerry.</p>

<p>athlon, why is the ban good? I am interested to hear your thoughts and reasoning</p>

<p>besides your clear prejudice</p>

<p>Debate is great but let's not call other people ignorant or prejudiced. Ignorance and prejudice come in so many different forms, and we are all prejudiced and ignorant in our own ways. Besides, the nice part about opinions is that you don't always need facts to back them up. Sometimes, it's what feels right in your heart. Let's keep posting our opinions about the topics, not the opponents. :)</p>

<p>kerry edwards 2004! let people marry if they want to marry! amnesty forever. </p>

<p>and I WANT TO MOVE TO FRANCE</p>

<p>Jill is right. You are the voice of reason. Sorry tennispro!</p>

<p>I'd still like to hear your reasoning, though...</p>

<p>beth took the words right out of my mouth... (Meatloaf rocks!)</p>

<p>Oh dear...I don't like Meatloaf that much. Just Paradise By The Dashboard Light. I don't think that you are ignorant or prejudiced for liking him, though. I'd just be interested in hearing your reasoning...</p>