to transfer to a CC when im at the end of the freshmen period

<p>hello,
there are a few things that i need to ask you. im a freshmen now at Istanbul Tech., i had only a semester. and my gpa is 3.55/4 and im the first of my major but my high school grade is very bad (3.2/5). im planning im going to study a semester(it will be my second semester) at ITU and i will transfer to a CC to transfer to one of the top 100 universities at the end of the fourth semester.</p>

<p>is it reasonable, what should i do in this way? im sure i will be successful about GPA but it is the one i have. and i can get a 90 toefl score. what else needs to be done to be accepted from top 20-50-100 :) and do you think that this plan is reasonable?</p>

<p>thanks in advance</p>

<p>uppppppppp?</p>

<p>Many of the more selective universities require a minimum TOEFL score of 100. If you can't get that right now, consider retaking the TOEFL after a few months in the US before your transfer applications are due. If you want to keep your options open, you should also take the SAT. You could probably assemble a good list of universities that do not require SAT scores from transfer students, but the top 20 might be off limits without SAT scores. </p>

<p>You might need up to two letters of recommendations from your professors; be sure to interact with them (e.g. during office hours) so that they know who you are. The most selective universities will also be paying a lot of attention to your extra-curricular engagement. You'd want to be</p>