<p>I just watched new moon…it would be a lot better if kristen stewart was mute</p>
<p>^Ugh. I just wish she wasn’t there in the first place.</p>
<p>She has the same “stricken” expression the whole movie. Or maybe it’s just her face?</p>
<p>^yeah and she hardly ever smiles</p>
<p>I hated when her voice suddenly got deeper that was when acting was at its worst</p>
<p>The Twilight series has a cute premise, but I don’t understand A) why it became so popular and B) why they chose such ridiculously bad actors for the movie. I don’t mind the story for a bit of fast food reading (you read it, you liked it, you forgot you read it = you ate it, you liked it, you forgot you ate it). But I don’t understand why it rocketed to such popularity. Although I love Harry Potter, I don’t really know why that got so popular either. And Twilight sets some pretty sketchy examples for teen girls… the anti-feminist anyone?</p>
<p>Wow…
THAT IS AMAZING!</p>
<p>I’ve never heard of someone doing something like that before!! </p>
<p>+1 to this thread.</p>
<p>edit:
Oh L0L. I looked at who made this thread. It was esmee16, of course.</p>