Today, Some of My Classmates Skipped School To Go Watch A Movie (New Moon)

<p>Yep. They made their parents take them out of school early or let them not go to school at all, so they can go to the movie theatre to watch New Moon. </p>

<p>That’s sad. I mean they live in a city where the movie is going to screen like every hour until midnight tonight.</p>

<p>My Global teacher was not happy, when he heard that some of his students had skipped school in order to go see a movie.</p>

<p>Wow haha .</p>

<p>I’m still going to try to see it at some point.</p>

<p>Wow… I only got to see it this morning because there’s no classes at my school today. I wouldn’t skip school like that for a movie, especially since it’s not limited engagement or anything.</p>

<p>Basically 99% of the girls at my school saw it, and they were all here today and partying tonight. Such is IB, where missing a day means three days of makeup work.</p>

<p>I’m seeing it tomorrow night instead. How sensible! Just kidding, nothing about twilight is sensible.</p>

<p>Eh…</p>

<p>I mean, I’d be in the front of a ski-mask wearing mob harassing Twilight fans in front of the theater… but school is so pointless it may be worth getting out for ANY REASON.</p>

<p>Who cares?</p>

<p>This is nothing; one of my teachers skipped school to go see the movie with a couple other teachers.</p>

<p>Lol, that’s humorous. I wouldn’t imagine a teacher doing that.</p>

<p>Lol…a few of my classmates did the same thing today. I actually ran into one of them at the mall during my lunch period, who was supposedly marked absent for all her classes.</p>

<p>i saw it at midnight last night with my new girlfriend, it sucked arse.</p>

<p>Heck, at my school, people watched it at midnight the day it came out, and slept in for today. In one of my classes, half of the class was out.</p>

<p>lol i go to bed at 3 every night, so it was no different</p>

<p>How old are those teachers? 12 year old girls?</p>

<p>XD</p>

<p>Umm…that’s nothing.</p>

<p>In fact, our school has a totally excused FIELD TRIP to go see New Moon on Monday (the people going get to miss 2nd through 7th period…essentially the entire day). This isn’t even teachers or students missing a day to see the movie…this is a field trip that is backed up by the administration. </p>

<p>I don’t really care…but it was pertinent to the post.</p>

<p>//How old are those teachers? 12 year old girls?</p>

<p>XD//</p>

<p>^That was quite fail sir.</p>

<p>//In fact, our school has a totally excused FIELD TRIP to go see New Moon on Monday (the people going get to miss 2nd through 7th period…essentially the entire day). This isn’t even teachers or students missing a day to see the movie…this is a field trip that is backed up by the administration.//</p>

<p>I don’t even know what to say.</p>

<p>firld trip? lmao. for which classes?</p>

<p>Honestly, I don’t think it’s a big deal.</p>

<p>

…Words cannot describe the singularity of this experience…</p>

<p>“In fact, our school has a totally excused FIELD TRIP to go see New Moon on Monday (the people going get to miss 2nd through 7th period…essentially the entire day). This isn’t even teachers or students missing a day to see the movie…this is a field trip that is backed up by the administration.”</p>

<p>Things like this make me lose faith in the human race.</p>