U.S. Community College Student wanting to transfer to LSE

<p>Currently Im holding a 4.0 in college but when I want to transfer to a 4 year university (LSE) it is going to be during Junior year in college. How do I go about it without going through a U.S. university program? I want to go there for the rest of my undergrad degree in Economics.</p>

<p>You just apply for admission directly to LSE. Undergraduate college applications go through UCAS, the British equivalent of Common App.</p>

<p>You should be aware that few if any of your American college credits will transfer to LSE, since a European college education is structured very differently from an American one. Assume that you'll have to spend the full three years at LSE.</p>