For CoE events:- Admitted Events | The Grainger College of Engineering | Illinois
For general admitted events:- myIllini
anyone able to register post the withdraw button appearance…I am not able to though.
Mel does your DD have the ability to withdraw now? A lot of folks are saying their’s went away yesterday then came back this morning.
Oops, sorry Mel. I didn’t mean to pressure you to look and see if her Withdraw is back - hadn’t seen this post. Best wishes and thanks for all of the previous insight.
On another note, how did your other kiddos like Gies? Had they applied to Kelley at Indiana and if so, what made them choose Gies? Thanks again!
I think mel posted earlier that it was back
She didn’t. I looked at all of her responses (by clicking on her username). But I’m done with bugging her. ![]()
You’re correct, I apologize…
Hi there, yes sorry my daughter really doesn’t want me logging in today so I’m respecting her wishes.
Mine absolutely love Gies. One twin got in direct admissions and the other applied and got in as a sophomore. One got into Kelly but we are in state for UIUC and it didn’t make sense financially. I tell you, they get the same employers and internships as the Kelly kids and it’s a smaller college so I feel like not so cut throat and competitive with their classmates for opportunities.
The professors are amazing and they’ve really formed great relationships with them. One thing is that all their business classes are in the one building so it can feel a little high school like seeing the same kids day in and day out. But they are completing a second building for Gies that will be ready in the fall so that should spread things out a bit.
Thanks so much, Mel! Really appreciate that insight! We’re out of state for both (Ohio) and she got into OSU Fisher, but doesn’t want to be in Columbus - so basically same price for both, though one has provided scholarship and one we don’t know if she’s gotten in! Anyways, thanks again!
No need for apologies at all! Just nervous here…Best wishes!
you made my day as i am telling my S25 he might get a UIUC deferral today since he is still able to withdraw the app. fingers crossed.
DS can still see Withdraw Application. It never went away for him. Not sure …
Message changed to
Application Change Request Forms
Change forms will not be available until after the decision release.
Nothing visible now
Confirming so, here
Still looping on admitted student visit scheduling, too
Yes same here. rechecked and now it shows Application change request forms will not be available. Nothing visible…
Same, all forms are gone
You really can’t go wrong with Gies or Kelly so if she gets in, I just recommend she visits both and gets a feel for the campuses to see what she likes.
If she wants accounting and gets into Gies, 100% she should go. If she wants finance then Kelly has the edge. But again, she can’t go wrong. Good luck and let me know how it goes!
So this is the first time our forms disappeared/were unavailable.
Not sure if that’s a good sign or not, but I guess we’ll find out!
Good luck to everyone! They’re going to soar regardless where they initially land.
It’s looking like houston is now going through final system checklists… GL
High stats, in state. Withdrawal was there earlier now gone 10:30am