End of Feb, even though they say by early March.
What percent of deferred applicants are accepted
Admitted UIUC CompE LESSSGOOO
If Mel’s kid hadn’t gotten in, I’d have withdrawn my application in protest … lol
OOS Admitted to Gies
Stats:
SAT : 1520
UW GPA: 3.92
W GPA : 4.44
10 Aps
Presidents gold award for Volunteering
OOS Admitted to Gies Major: Business Undeclared
Still can’t view the letter
Stats:
SAT : 1520
UW GPA: 3.92
W GPA : 4.44
10 Aps
Presidents gold award for Volunteering
did you also snap a deferral from portal astrology?
Said close to 50% from what I read before.
My kid should have done RD knowing that he is EC limped.
You all made the last 24 hours bearable…thank you ![]()
It is brutal on the west coast. S25 is in class and cannot check.
Congrats!
Mel, in recognition of your services, and going out of your comfort zone, I offer you the position of Chancellor at the prestigious School of Portal Astrology.
Please don’t decline.
Thank you and I don’t know how to edit but I meant DD got in not DS ![]()
Same situation, but I checked accidentally. It was right in my face, was shocked.
Now will have to put up an act in front my DD. I’m sure she’d know that I know already. Preparing for some serious teenager meltdown now.
Thankfully all our applications except one in-state are done, otherwise all my access would have been taken away after what happened.
It was kind of difficult for me to summarize that knowing a deferral is on its way, astrology is powerful.
Ha Ha. There is a “Relive the moment feature”. Congrats
Same situation but I can pass off as good actor.
Seems like noone can login now…
What does that mean?
I got in and I also got into UMD!
This literally saved my mental state after the 4 deferrals I’ve gotten
hope she didn’t made a promise if yes than don’t put an act ![]()
Stats?