Good luck everyone!!!
Are we ready to refresh the browser repetitively? Using F5 key, I think ![]()
Good luck everyone !
15 mins to go …
What can I do to pass the time LOL
Reading the other forums where you (or your kids) have applied to? ![]()
I’m folding the clothes that have been waiting to be folded for few days already.
Literally just did that too ![]()
I clean when I’m anxious to give myself something to do, my closet which has been a dumping ground for years is now like pinterest worthy
Nice! That deserves its own letter of congratulations.
I guess there isn’t much waiting now, but I still have the option to cancel my application… not feeling super confident
anyone else have this the whole time?
yes
We still have that too!
One minute. Maybe…
Thank you!
Regardless of what’s to come -I do have to say the support on these sites has been such an example of humanity! Thank you all for being so kind always…
Decisions are out
Totally agree…
At least mine says there is one - too scared to look!
Idk if mine is out and I don’t even wanna check
Results are in. Waiting for my son but it’s posted in our portal.
Denied… Best wishes to you all! It’s a GREAT school!