University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@hopesrovner Congratulations! Was that just posted or did you just now check? Just curious.

@swimchic10‌ Thanks!! I’m pretty sure that was just posted because I’ve been checking all weekend and all day. Some other people who go to my school also heard today, but not all of them if that helps. Good luck to you!!!

@hopesrovner Thank you so much! I’ve been hopeful since last week so now that people are finding out, I feel like it has to be soon. I’m an out of state student so maybe it’s longer but it seems like there are varied responses.
Thanks again and congrats!

@hopesrovner hey, CONGRATS on your acceptance. Do you mind posting your stats on the stats only thread so that prospective UM students can see it without having to dig through 2000 posts…

found the results only link!
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1738438-university-of-miami-class-of-2019-ea-results-only.html
everyone post your stats here!

Accepted! Marketing major in the business school, from Colorado

@lboulder‌ Congrats! Did you just find out now?

thanks! yeah just now! i think they posted it within the past hour

Admitted! Were scholarship decisions included in that letter? Or is it separate?!

at first i was sitting here being pissed off that they hadn’t posted it for like 20 minutes and i realized i was looking at the wrong thing haha

I just have finanacial aid email stuff in my communications folder…am I looking at the right thing? Someone helppppppp

Still nothing…

To Those who got their decision already did you guys have anything in your “To Do” list?

If you could help a fellow applicant out, what were your stats.

Someone make a facebook group for miami clas of 2019

Maybe all the rejections come out tomorrow…

no, nothing new in my to-do list

Anyone get a scholarship?

It says I still need to send in a parents tax return which I did today… Maybe thats why i havent recieved a decision

SO SICK OF THIS