University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

I really would like to know.

Where do they tell you to send in the tax return? Is that only for Fafsa?

@Katarzyna‌ what do you mean?

YYAYA I GOT ACCEPTED!!! :slight_smile: WORTH THE STUPID WAIT!!! PHEW!

Someone mentioned sending in a tax return a few posts up? Is that only for financial aid or for everyone?

Does anyone know when they will inform us about financial aid??

I sent a tax return to UF because they sent me a letter asking but UM never did so now I’m worried…

@Katarzyna‌ UM requires that you send in your Parent’s 2013 Tax Return and W-2 if that’s what you’re asking. You can send it via email. I hope that answers your question!

@Katarzyna‌ Sending in that tax return is required if you want to apply for financial aid.

@RtotheB‌ Congrats! Was your decision posted just now?

That must only be only for Fafsa stuff. I didn’t fill out one and they never asked me for it. UF only asked to prove my in state tuition.

Okay that’s what I thought. I was worried there for a sec!

i still havent done mine or my parents’ tax returns and i already got a decision

In my to do list, I still have to submit financial aid info. But I was accepted, so I don’t think that has anything to do with it. @kazy11

I still have not heard from UM…
GPA unweighted/weighted is 3.85/4.45
SAT 1530(R+M)/2260(R+M+W)
Top 2% in class
national ap scholar(10 aps done), national merit semifinalist

1000 volunteer hours
4 honor societies in school
piano and dance 12 years, internship 2 years
enrolled in 4 dual enrollment classes and 2 aps and 1 honors senior year

I was hoping to get in with scholarship…

Has anyone from NJ heard anything?

I saw a few people from NJ report acceptances earlier tonight.

@blackwedges2015‌ Yeah! :slight_smile: But no inquiry about Fin Aid

i got in!!! boston MA student here!

Does Anybody know when they would post the fin aid decision or should i just email them?