University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

@RtotheB‌ I don’t think that will be released until later, like maybe in March or April. They should release merit based scholarship now or sometime soon but financial aid isn’t released until later.

i officially give up checkin my canelink tonight

i keep telling myself that im done checking but i just cant seem to give up hahah

^SAME…I can’t seem to get off of CaneLink even though I know nothing will come at this point in the night.

I know @sbc01235‌ @swimchic10‌ it’s become like an addiction and same with CC

Okay to get my decision I emailed admissions to give me my decision. And Voila! This morning it was there in student centre!

So I guess you guys should email them…

did they email you back or just post the decision?

@seattleseahawk‌ did you get in?? :smiley:

@blackwedges2015‌ they just posted the decision…no email from them.

i got in!! found out late tonight they didnt email me though

@seniorarch‌ Did you get in? :slight_smile:

I’ve been even more in love with Miami ever since “Jane the Virgin” :slight_smile:

does anyone know when they will release fin aid awards?

@seniorarch‌ @RtotheB‌ yes! congrats to you both!!

@seniorarch‌ @seattleseahawk‌ That’s so cool!! It would be wayyy awesome if we all end up being there!! :slight_smile:

Still nothing…

did you guys get an email telling you your canelink has been updated or something? because i keep checking my canelink and it only says that my application is complete. I definitely submitted my app early action. Does anyone know if they release their admissions in waves or anything like that?

@nicki123‌ ya in past years they’ve sent EA results in waves over like two weeks…and thats what its lookin like this year too unfortunately

@asticca16‌ thanks so much! I live on the west coast so I guess they’re releasing those a bit later.