University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

I GOT INTO THE FROST SCHOOL OF MUSIC WITH PRESIDENTIAL MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP OF $17,000 ANNUALLY!!!:smiley:

i got in arts and sciences with 18,000 a year! congrats to everyone who gets in and good luck to everyone who hasn’t checked yet!

Are they releasing scholarship notifications in the letter or elsewhere?

in the letter

So then im going to assume I did not get anything. Could it also be because I didn’t sumbit the tax returns yet? I don’t see why I wouldn get something seeing that I have similar stats to some people who did

So if it doesn’t say anything in the letter about a scholarship I’m basically out of luck. Oh well maybe I’ll get the Ronald a Hammond scholarship.

Accepted with 25k

I JUST GOT IN WITH A PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP

Accepted with 19k a year! :slight_smile:

Congrats to everyone who got in so far!!! Who’s actually going to go to the U though?

accepted to arts and sciences with 25k a year :slight_smile:

I’M DEFINITELY GOING !!! ONLY SCHOOL I APPLIED TO AND IT’S A YES HAHAHA :smiley:

Accepted to arts and sciences with $25k!!! Sure is liberating to finally know! Congrats everyone and good luck for those who haven’t looked!

I don’t think I am. Got the same exact scholarship at Alabama, it just pays for a lot more there

Yeah, one of my friends got a full ride to Alabama, so that’s where he’s going.

Whoever said they were waiting for presidents scholarships was right

@fdizzle yeah they’re really good with merit money. Got full tuition from Bama

Nice! Yeah anybody would go with full tuition

Full tuition at miami for a year is like 42k lmao

accepted w/ 25000