Is there anyone who hasn’t received a decision yet? 
lol me
@aer102911 hope that’s not a bad sign for us
Should I email my representative?
@ray260sun I did not fill out any financial information and probably won’t since I know my parents make to much to be given anything financial aid wise. Merit Scholarships they are giving out now has nothing to do with the financial aid information.
On Friday, I was told that all decisions would be made by Feb.10th
I don’t know anyone in MD/VA metro area that has heard anything.
Me
Has anyone got accepted and had a green dot on their cane link???
Anyone with a green dot get accepted? Seems like all of the people with the infamous green dot are either deferred or have not heard yet… I assume rejection
Has there been anyone who has gotten less than 17k a year? Because I know Miami offers 8,000 and up. Did they only release the larger scholarships?
@whatabout do u hve the green dot? I live in NJ and everyone tht i know who applied got accepted or deferred
No one at my school has heard anything at all. I can’t assume all of them are rejected as the school is nationally known and respected, as well as its students.
In. Presidential 25k. Congrats everyone! And thanks for posting this long weekend!
I have the green dot and have not heard back. Very depressing! Also from NJ.
DID ANYONE WITH A GREEN DOT GET ACCEPTED?
@aer102911 I live in NY. I have that bad green dot! I know someone from my school that was accepted… They did not have a dot.
What part if NN.
NJ
@CluelessDad313
Thanks for the info.
Morganville