University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

last year D had green dot and got $$…don’t read into things, be patient…good things happen to those who wait.

@whatabout honestly i dont think im going to b denied… most people w my stats get in or get deferred but definitely not denied

Bergen County

@emptyeggnest‌ thanks for the encouragement

I really hope so @aer102911‌… So stressful. Fingers crossed

Accepted w/ 25k/yr
4.0 UW 4.81 Weighted
33 Act
1450/2150 SAT
5/125 rank
4 Yrs of varsity football
Member of Student leadership
VP of Math Honor society (5 Honor societies total)
Legacy
12 APs
4 Ap World
4 Ap Us
4 Ap Human Geo
5 Ap Bio
5 Ap Chem
5 Ap English 11
Ap English 12 pending
Ap Calc Ab pending
Ap European History Pending
Ap Enviormental science Pending
Ap Economics Pending
Ap Government Pending

Thanks @emptyeggnest‌. Trying to be patient, lol

Yeah I think I have everything in but my FAFSA was submitted like a week ago.
I’m going to call later today.

@drac72 did u just find out today? or was it up last night

Haven’t heard back yet. I live in Nj but my mail hasn’t come yet today. No one from my school has received their decisions yet.

@aer102911 I checked at 11:30 when I went to bed and it wasn’t up, I checked this morning at like 6:15 when I woke up and it was online

Same here @drac72‌

My daughter was accepted with a 3.85 GPA (U),1940/1320 SAT score and lots of good ECs, service and recommendations from a large, diverse public high school in MD. So far no merit offer so probably will not be able to attend because of better offers from other schools. I just want to commend the other students on this thread who were waiting for their results. I followed this thread for days with amusement (like reading a good book or watching a fun play) and really feel (after following other CC threads) that you all are the best! UM will be lucky to get any of you to attend!

Accepted in Florida to Liberal Arts and Sciences, with a 33 ACT, 3.93 wGPA, 9 APs (2 3s and 2 4s so far), four years varsity sport, some interesting summer experiences (including a job), but not much leadership or community service. Got Presidential scholarship of 18k per year.

Interesting about the scholarship info from the Miami website. Automatically renewed for the first year (but another section says need 3.0 gpa with certain credit completion requirements). What does that mean about years 3-4?

Any business acceptances?

Are any of the presidential scholars in contention for the premier full tuition scholarships (Ronald A. Hammond, George W. Jenkins)? Because looking at the scholarships so far, I’m kinda guessing that I didn’t get a presidential scholarship because I’m being considered to one of the scholarships you had to apply to. Or is this just wishful thinking lol?

I still haven’t gotten my decison. Did everyone get notified by email or did they just check on canelink?

Have any Bergen County applicants get decision?

Didn’t get an email–just Canelink