Does anybody know when we will get our financial aid package??
@RtotheB when our package comes in the mail
Oh okayy
I’ve learned a lot about college and scholarships in my readings and dealing with two college searches back to back kids…A lot of private schools are hurting for students as its so $$$…they give out scholarships with minimum GPA attached to keep. This hooks the student into going…makes the college’s stats look better as the better students accept…then a lot can’t keep the GPA up and lose their money…this has happened to friends of ours at other schools…just a shame what this generation of students are in for…mortgages on their educations and private schools playing games to fill their beds…those of you who have earned your $$ just make sure you read the fine print…
We are in bergen county and my daughter received her acceptance this morning.
We are in FL. Filled out the CSS profile the same day S applied. Filled out the FAFSA 1/1 and updated it last week. S applied to 9 other schools so we will see what happens with them. At least two other students from his school were accepted with 25k scholarships.
has anyones deferral messages come back?
Does anyone have estimated COA numbers for 2015-2016? (Specifically tuition, room/board, fees) I have 2014-2015. And congrats to those starting to hearing back!
My D was accepted w/ Presidential Scholarship for Marine Biology, from NY, no green dot, 29 ACT, AP’s and college credits.
@pineview $62,000 give or take
Did any of the people with the Presidential scholarship apply for one of the premier scholarships?
Are all of you receiving your admissions decisions in the communication center? I haven’t heard back yet and my anxiety levels are through the roof! I was hoping that I was checking in the wrong place 
@askthoreau woud you mind posting your stats?
Accepted with a $21k/yr scholarship!! Congrats to everyone else who got in
Accepted with 18K per year!
28 ACT
4.1 GPA
TEXAS
WOOOHOOOOOO!
Congrats to everyone! I was accepted with a 18k/year scholarship(:
@calicash I applied for the George W. Jenkins but they don’t notify you until April of their decision
Accepted to Communications school for PR!! International student living in Beijing, China but resident in Florida. Doing the IB Diploma course with a 38 at the moment and 1810 on my SAT, didn’t do the ACT. Tons of EC’s and really good teacher recs. Hope everyone is happy with their decision!!!
@skyelardb did u get a presidential scholarship? Because I’ve seen someone with low stats get one, and someone with really high stats get nothing
@CaliCash yeah I got 18k, but I’m not sure how they figure that because somebody above got the same amount but their ACT was lower than me.