@Katarzyna I only knew about it cuz I saw it on their website. That’s also why I applied a little late. They like to give it to underrepresented minorities, first generation college students, and single parent homes.
Any idea when emails and acceptance packages will be sent?
@HolmesOG Ah, then I guess i probably wouldn’t have really qualified by those terms haha
did you guys try calling?
@Paniniman I haven’t tried calling yet, I’m still in school lol. But I will call when I get home about the scholarships.
I got accepted into the communications program as a journalism major!!!
GPA: 3.8 unweighted/4.2 weighted
ACT: 33
7 APs and 11 honors classes
I didn’t have the green dot and I don’t see anything about scholarships yet
@al3xisnic0le
Praying for us too!
This waiting is awful!
@howlcw15
Thanks for the dot info and Congrats to your friend,
are you in or still waiting? Best wishes
I’m really confused about the Ronald A Hammond scholarship and the presidential one. I was invited to apply for the Ronald A Hammond and i sent in my application, but I haven’t heard anything back about being invited to the interview. I received my acceptance this morning and received a presidential scholarship, does that mean I wasn’t invited to the Hammond interview?
Has anyone been accepted and given a scholarship without turning in a CSS profile?
Woke up this morning at 10 AM (west coast time) and checked and it was FINALLY there!
Presidential Scholarship $26,000 a year!!! woooooo
“Unfortunately over the weekend, our systems experienced a rather significant glitch which did not allow us to post most decisions. We are currently working to remedy this issue. Our goal is to have all decisions released by the end of the day tomorrow.” this is what my admissions rep said
@blackwedges2015 Idk, but your total scholarship money cannot exceed the cost of tuition. So I don’t see how they would offer the presidential scholarship knowing their is a chance they could take it back and give you the Ronald Hammond scholarship. It seems like it would be done the opposite way.
@Zmayes My sister, who also applied and got in received a presidential scholarship and we did not turn in CSS!
Presidential scholarships are Merritt based.
I have started a discussion for financial ad questions. I am very knowledgeable about the financial aid process at the school.
@Zmayes I didn’t turn in the CSS or fafsa or anything and got 20k
@dontdodrugs do you mind posting some of your stars? Like ACT, SAT, GPA? I don’t understand why I didn’t receive anything. 
does anyone know why the deferrals are gone?
theres a glitch my rep emailed me