University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Accepted! I got my packet in the mail this afternoon! (I live in florida)

@PassionForUMiami‌ If I didn’t get even the small side if the presidential scholarship, is it safe to assume that I didn’t get the RAH scholarship? Because they look at the same things. So if I wasn’t good enough to be one of the students who got the small presidential scholarship, why would I expect to get a full tuition scholarship?

I was accepted and didn’t receive any type of scholarship. Is there still a chance I could receive a scholarship.

@Phillyy15‌ I live in Palm Beach.

I live in Florida and I also received a packet today in the mail! It had my scholarship info in it, and I was awarded a Presidential scholarship :slight_smile:

I see a number of questions asking about whether scholarship was dependent upon financial aid information submission. We did not submit financial aid information, as we would never qualify. Clarity, I guess.

That confirmed, dad is acutely aware of the costs, applicant son nowhere near as much. It took many years of diligent saving to build up decent 529s. Dad would love to not have to blow them all on a single undergraduate degree so the 26K is a much much appreciated discount.

@alb1129 did u see stuff about scholarship info in the original cane link letter?

Who’s on the UMiami FB page?

@CaliCash no, I couldn’t seem to open the “view/download” link and I didn’t see it anywhere else. my home page did tell me that I had been accepted so I thought’d I just wait until I received the packet in the mail to see it then, and when I checked the mail an hour ago, there it was! :smile:

glad to see that my fellow new englanders got in! Want to start that group chat?? :wink: @fdizzle‌ @Katarzyna‌ @CaliCash‌

hey hey hey @Paniniman‌ Rhode islander got in over here! ahah

@Paniniman you start it, and I’ll join!

@Paniniman Go for it!

@alb1129‌ So you never saw the letter online?

@alb1129‌ Turn off block pop ups. Then you can see the letter!

I received my acceptance last night with no word of scholarship money in the letter. I got a 32 on my ACT and have a 3.89 GPA. On Miami’s website that meets the requirement for at least some scholarship money I thought?

@alb1129‌ Is what is presented online the same as what you were mailed?

@Katarzyna thank you!!

@chicacademy in Florida, I applied to UF besides Miami. I’m hoping to get into UF! Its okay keep your hopes up!

@Kazy11‌ Hoping for UF too! See you on the UF boards Friday I guess haha :smiley: