Not necessarily, it could be defer
I still have withdraw button
Not necessarily, it could be defer
I still have withdraw button
I guess we’ll see soon enough.
dang not looking good
cananyone else access it?
does that mean anything?
I think they are wondering if the admitted student accessed it before it was patched…
If you can sign up it means…. Nothing.. This happens every year. People aren’t getting accepted when everyone else isn’t if there is a release soon.
Only time will tell. Good luck.
Did your withdraw button disappear earlier?
did this happen in the past?
From what I understand, historically UMich hardly ever cancels classes. Apparently the threshold is somewhere in the -20 to -25 range. For better or worse ![]()
Good luck to everyone today and onward!
Yes
Its out. Deferred
Yea same
I think deferred? But I don’t see a decision. But I do see a LOCI form. Where is the decision?
same
Do we see anyone who has gotten in? It shows a LOCI, but no real decision.
I hope you got in! Was the astrology correct?
Did it show an acceptance for you?
Decisions are out. My kid got in. 4.0 UW, 36 ACT, OOS, LS&A for biology.
That’s how it is for my kid, too. No decision or anything, just a continued interest form. Obviously means deferred, but it is a little odd.