urgent admissions question

<p>So I have a feeling I already know the answer to this but here goes... I was accepted to UVA for fall 2011 and decided on another school. However, the more I adjust to the idea of that school, I find that I am not excited about the prospect and am leaning towards UVA again. I know it sounds like I am going back and forth between the two, but I would stick with my decision this time (I was deciding between my current school and UVA in April). Is there anyway I can still put down a deposit, or has the admissions committee moved on to their waitlist already? Please let me know if anyone has an idea about this, I'm really anxious.</p>

<p>May 1st was the deadline, so I'm assuming it's too late. You might wanna call the Admissions Office and ask them personally to get better information.</p>

<p>Call the admissions office, but really it may be too late. I experienced the same thing last year and second guessed my decision to attend an lac. I went to the lac and then transferred. If you do end up at the other school, make the best of it and go in with an open mind. You may surprise yourself and like it a lot.</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID2 using CC App</p>