What are my chances at UVA (instate)?
Stats: GPA W: 4.6 UW: 3.99999
SAT: 1420 (a little low, hoping to get it up in December)
Course Rigor - AP: 2 last year (AP CS A - 5, AP stats - 4) and 6 this year (AP Calc AB, AP Physics C: M, AP USH, AP Lang, AP Micro/Macroeconomics, AP Psych)
- Other class this year is a CS junior research class
- school doesn’t offer any AP’s freshman year
- all other classes are honors classes, apart from gym, and 2 years of history, and foreign language (no honors option)
- Attend stem magnet school
Class rank: attend very competitive public high school in NOVA, hoping to be top 10% of the class
-Started summer camp that teaches java to middle schoolers (received a commendation by the district supervisor) 2 years far with over combined 150 combined students
- Varsity Swim team since freshman year (team placed second at states) - hoping to be captain senior year
- Also junior coach of the community swim team (3 years), (been on team 6 years) - placed fifth at a countywide swim meet, and have consistently been named an Allstar - also won age group MVP and leadership award.
- TSA member, was set to compete at states in cybersecurity and software development last year
- Mu Alpha Theta member - asked to conduct a tutoring workshop for other tutors
- Comp Sci honor society member at STEM school
- job at an educational institute
First-generation college student
Hoping to study CS
Will this be good enough for UVA ED at engineering college? If not what do I need to improve on apart from SAT score?